Royalton Hotel
  • Pool
$27
$25
Agoda.com
All reviewsvalue for moneyprivilege roomnon vegpure vegetarianabids areathe heart of the citytourist placestravel deskstandard roomhotel is locatedroom servicestayed in this hotel for nightsnice hotelrooms are spaciousbooked roomsthe hotel staffdinner buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Huge rooms, comfortable beds, neat & clean bathrooms. Very good house keeping service. Breakfast was just ok considering Accor standards. Location very much central. Would definitely come back on my next business trip to Hyderabad.

Room Tip: Since it is a very commercial area there is not much to peep out of the window. All rooms are equally good.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Raheemanva
GM-Mercure, General Manager at Royalton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Dear Guest

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Hyderabad Abids. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

i stayed in this hotel for 2 nights and 3days. The stay was good. Their service is extremely well and the rooms are very comfortable. Even though the quality of food was not very good but also not very bad.

Room Tip: Take rooms with king size beds
1  Thank siddhartha2201

Dear Guest

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Hyderabad Abids. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed May 23, 2014

I booked my hotel rooms on 31-3-2014 through Cleartrip which promised to offer the best & lowest possible tariff for hotel bookings. I booked and made payment of Rs. 23,027/- for 2 Rooms for 3 Nights at Hotel Mercure Hyderabad, Abids for Rs. 3838/- per room per night inclusive of taxes which i was told was the best price offered by the hotel (Which I checked on the hotel website). I was to check in on 18-5-2014 and 2 days before check in while i was going thru the Hotel website i was astonished to find that the room rates quoted per night by the hotel was Rs. 1925/- per room per night exclusive of Taxes. When i contacted the hotel about refund of difference in the rates given to me they asked me to contact Cleartrip since i had booked the rooms through them. When i contacted Cleartrip asking about the rate difference and claiming refund of difference amount they told me they cannot do anything and the matter needs to be taken up with the Hotel. Both of them flatly refused to refund the difference. I feel cheated by both the hotel as well as Cleartrip.

Futher when I checked in the hotel on 18-5-2014, initially I was told that only one room with King Size Bed was available and I will have to make do with another room with 2 single bed. When I told them during the time of booking in March I had booked 2 rooms with King Size Bed and also I had asked for adjoining room. After my persistence about not compromising on 2 single Bed that I was given 2 Rooms with King size Bed but they did not give me adjoining rooms.

On 2nd day during my stay I was astonished to find that while we had gone in the Restaurant at 9.00 am. to have our breakfast, the housekeeping staff had barged in our rooms with the help of master key for cleaning the rooms. This was without our instructions or permission to clean the rooms. Same day while we were resting in the afternoon, one of the Asst. Manager Housekeeping barged in our rooms with the help of master key when I asked them how can they just barge in the room without showing any courtesy to check if the guest were in the room, she told me that she had come to verify and stock check the contents of the minibar. When I told her this was not acceptable and she was encroaching on our privacy by barging in the room, she apologized. I told her that I don’t want the housekeeping staff to enter our rooms with master keys when the rooms were occupied by us and daily they can clean the rooms once when we leave the hotel for outings in t

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
GM-Mercure, General Manager at Royalton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Hyderabad Abids. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We got a courteous and efficient welcome and an slightly extended check out time on request. In between , the rooms were clean, for the price we paid it seemed good value too. Breakfast was decent though we missed South Indian coffee ! Property has a pleasant ambience, Being Abids and commercial heart of city , accessibility is good though the one way lanes can be a bit confusing for first time visitors to the city.
being in the heart of the city means no views and buildings all around but thats fine as long as you know what you want.
All in all a professional set up.Hope the management keeps up the standards.

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
GM-Mercure, General Manager at Royalton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014