The Ivorysands Serviced Apartments is located about a 15 minute auto ride from the Hitex convention centre. From my observations it is also very close to the IT areas and Inorbit mall. This serviced apartment is a nice option for business travelers who are on a budget and who do not want to stay in expensive hotels.
Stayed there for two nights with a colleague on a Business Trip.
* Very close to the IT offices.
* Availability of restaurants within walking distance.
* New, large and clean rooms.
* Moderately priced. If you bargain they will offer the rooms at Rs. 1500/- nett per night.
* Friendly staff. Ms. Banupriya was very helpful in giving us a late check out.
* Complimentary buffet breakfast available.
* Room Service available.
* Blankets inadequate. Duvet's would be better.
* There are no protective sheets for the blankets and the blankets are not changed after a checkout.
* Not sure if linen is changed after every check out. Appears dirty.
* The towels though new are not clean even if they are fresh.
* Buffet Breakfast was a disaster. Nothing palatable except toast and cornflakes.
* Rooms are not cleaned properly.
* Rooms are part of a three bedroom flats with a common living and dining area. Could be a disaster if the neighbors are smokers of if they have their meal in the common area.
* Cleaning of rooms and bathrooms leave a lot to be desired.