“Paradise Restaurant... Wow!”

Paradise Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 5,917 Restaurants in Hyderabad
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Neighborhood: Paradise Circle/M.G.Road
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Chicken boneless dum biryani... By far the tastiest biryani I have ever eaten. Devendra Nath the waiter gave us excellent guidance and service.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,814)

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Our driver said one gets the best biryani in this hotel. He was wrong. It looked like he gets the best incentive for taking us there.

The staff as I saw was cultureless. The waiters standing at the entrance to the dining hall made us wait for some time and pretended to search for a vacant table while I could spot over a dozen vacant table. I was eying a table by the large glass window and luckily we got that seat. Both the tables on either side of us were vacant for some time.

The waiter assigned to your table will be the only one who would respond to your call. In his absence should you call some one nearby he would just ignore as if he has not heard you.

A lot has been written about the high quality of biryani here . I could taste nothing special here although I am quite familiar with Hyderabadi cuisine since 1963 .

The other stuff like Korma etc. were no better and having seen the entire country several times I can say there is nothing special available in this hotel that is not available in better form elsewhere.

The only notable point is the cost. As someone in these reviews have already mentioned they are sky high with no saving grace.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

The Biryani is awsome but a plate is too much in quantity for 2 so it is advisable to go to this restaurant in a group to enjoy a variety of their specialities

1  Thank Naveenranjan
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Mutton biryani served is amazingly tasty n soft.. Just loved the food here.. Service was quick.. Neat n clean place for family and friends..

1  Thank Cfil
Reviewed June 1, 2014

One place in Hyderabad, reason for my willingness to travel on business!. The Biryani is perfectly moist and juicy, Mutton good quality and done to perfection, superb Dum aroma. I never miss to pick up a few packets for folks in Bangalore. The portions are very large.
Their mutton Seekh Kababs and Roomaali rotis are other items, priced so reasonably and made so well. A perfect pickup for a quick dinner to be eaten in the Airport lounge for me. Kababs are spiced very well, baked to cook but retain juices and are soft.

I did not like the Khurmaani ka meetha much. Ambience is good for families too.