1,074 results
All reviews rose petals horse drawn carriage like royalty high tea royal experience jiva spa gol bungalow sufi music jade room venetian chandeliers indian restaurant dining table entire city guided tour every evening main gate hyderabadi cuisine
Reviewed October 10, 2017

I enjoyed my stay at the Famulkana hotel. We were driven up from the gates in a buggy with horses which was fun. We arrived and took the tour for 30 mins saw a few rooms -library and dinning room- the story he told us was wonderful. We settled into our rooms that have been redone but lack the heritage feel don’t get me wrong it’s a 5 star property. The food was good but not great and so was the ambience of the two restaurants.Would love to visit it again.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank amitbbsharma
TajFalaknuma, General Manager at Taj Falaknuma Palace, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

Dear amitbbsharma

Greetings from Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us.

I have shared your feedback with all my colleagues at the palace and the entire team looks forward to welcoming you back with us.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

This whole Taj experience is amazing from start to finish. Starting from the welcome at the airport, through to horse drawn carriage and rose petal arrival, we felt like truely honoured guests.

We stayed in one of the heritage suites (302) which gave spectacular views over the city and the hotel lawns. The wrap around balcony was very spacious. The room itself was very comfortable and was also spacious.

Dining at the Taj Falakanuma Palace is highly recommended. Not only are the restaurants beautiful but the food itself is mouth watering. Equally as important, the team in the restaurant were helpful and attentive. The Chef went out of his way to cater for me and my hatred of coriander which I really appreciated.

I would also recommended you take advantage of the complimentary baths that the team prepare for you. I had a milk bath, and a rose bubble bath. They were so lovingly prepared for me .

The entire team are wonderful and though we were only there for a short time we felt truly at home. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
TajFalaknuma, General Manager at Taj Falaknuma Palace, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Dear Karen W

Greetings from Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad.

Thank you for your detailed feedback. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

We went Falaknuma for high tea and tour . It was good experience but bit expensive.Palace Tour was for 15 minute , Loved 101 seater dining table and painting put in the Nizam office.would love to come back for stay.

1  Thank SunitaG26

Dear Sunita G

Greetings from Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad.

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure to have you visit us.

Please do let me know for any assistance. I look forward to welcoming you back with us.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

This is one of the best Taj properties. We have really enjoyed staying at Taj Fisherman's cove and Taj Kumarokum this year. Falaknuma Taj stands out among all of these places. It is not just the palace which is beautiful but the team as well. It is an exceptional group of people at Taj Falaknuma who make you feel welcome with the Hyderabadi style manners and etiquette. Food was excellent. Thank you for the most memorable stay. We will be back.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank sheherm
TajFalaknuma, General Manager at Taj Falaknuma Palace, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Dear sheherm

Greetings from Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad.

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

This hotel is a treasure in Hyderabad. It is not just the palace itself which is like a jewel, but the Taj team as well. Thank you Mrinal, Rishi, Bilal and all of you at Taj. You all made our stay exceptional. We will treasure our memories and will be back for more.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear 618fatemar

Greetings from Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad.

I would like to thank you for your feedback and every word of appreciation for our colleagues. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us.

I have shared your appreciation with all my colleagues at the Palace. The entire team looks forward to welcoming you back with us.

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance.