“Excellent”

Ranked #25 of 307 Hotels in Hyderabad
Hyderabad, India
“Excellent”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Put up a guest of mine in The Park for a weekend and I am a fan of them for life now. My guest enjoyed his stay thoroughly and the service and view from the hotel is simply great! The staff are very friendly and professional. The visit to Aura spa and Kismet were the highlights from his visit to Hyderabad. I have to say they know what they are doing! I had never imagined Hyderabad had a spa of this standard and class! Kudos to the park team and hope to see u guys soon!

• Stayed November 2013
TheParkHyderabad, General Manager at The Park Hyderabad, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Guest,
We take our guest reviews very seriously and suggestions provided form an integral part of our sustained effort to provide the very best in luxury and comfort.
We once again thank you for your patronage and look forward to serving you again at The Park Hyderabad.
Warm Regards,
The Park Hyderabad

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (469)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Bangalore
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This beautifully designed hotel is a pleasure to live in. You find interesting designs on the walls, the ceiling , nice chandeliers.There apparently is a guided trip , to show guests the elements of art through the hotel ( as per the information book in the room), but the staff at the front desk was not aware of this on both days that I asked.

The rooms are elegant, well designed, very comfortable. Even the chair for the work table is very stylish, yet ergonomic. The bathroom is spacious, with a nice bath tub.

The breakfast buffet is nice, and the staff are attentive.

The poolside is an excellent place to sit, with a view of the Hussain Sagar lake.

The Aish restaurant deserves a visit. The decor is Nizami. The food ( starters, main course ) was very good , although ordering the 'double ka meetha' seemed to be a mistake.

There is an interesting structure made out of miniature Charminars by the pool side.

My visit this time was work related. I would certainly like to stay here on a holiday.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the pool side. The pool facing rooms can be noisy on weekends (karaoke nigh...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
TheParkHyderabad, General Manager at The Park Hyderabad, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park Hyderabad. We're glad to know that you had a pleasant and memorable stay at our Hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to write back to us with your generous comments and feedback regarding the hotel’s location, interiors and hospitality of our staff.

It's indeed heartening for us to know we were able to exceed your expectations and make your stay special and memorable. Comments and feedback like this definitely helps in boosting up the confidence of our team here whose constant endeavor is to provide our guests with the best of services and ensure a memorable stay experience.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I stayed at The Park for 4 days and Oh My God I got to see 3 Bollywood stars in just these 4 days! Lucky me! I saw deepika padukone, Ranvir Singh who had come to promote their movie Ram-Leela and Ranbir kapoor who was there to inaugurate a film festival! I have fallen in love with this hotel! Thanks to The park I got to see these stars and Ranbir being my favourite actor. Apart from this I loved the hotel interiors and excellent service. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends. Thank you Park :)

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park Hyderabad. We're glad to know that you a pleasant stay and we were able to live up to the Brand expectations. We appreciate you taking the time to write back to us with your generous comments regarding the hotel’s location, interiors and hospitality of our staff.

It’s our constant endeavor to provide all our guests with our best of services and ensure a memorable stay experience. We once again thank you for your patronage and would love to have you back with us at The Park Hyderabad.

New Delhi, India

Hi,

Had stayed at the Park Hotel, Hyd last weekend and I am very disappointed by the kind of service that the hotel has provided.

I had a long stay of 5 days and checked out on Monday, 11th Nov. By mistake, I left my wrist watch at the table in my room (Room number 5038). Within 2 hours of checking out, I realized my folly and called the Hotel to check on that urgently.

After 5 calls, I got a reply that they will 'try' to find the watch. There is no doubt in my mind that the wrist watch was on the table since I was planning to wear it and just because of a last minute phone call, had to rush out.

Till date, I have not heard back from the Hotel. Spoke to the deputy manager, Nikhil, once with the assurance that I will get a call back. The only thing that has been conveyed to me till date is that the room has been checked and no wrist watch has been found.

When I am sure that I left the watch in the room, I wonder where it can disappear!

It was an expensive Skagen watch and more than my loss, I feel bad for the way this problem has been approached. Forget about trying to find the watch, I had to follow up after after one hour to check the status without getting any concrete reply.

I am a regular traveler and such a sour experience has really left me with no choice but to write this email and hope that in future, other people do not face such an issue, because for me- I am never staying at a Park property again!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Dear Guest,
We regret the unpleasant experience you had at our hotel and apologize for the inconvenience caused. We never like to see our guests leave disappointed.
We have noted your concerns and assure you that appropriate steps will be taken to address these issues as required.
Please give as an opportunity to make up for this unfortunate incident. We look forward to welcoming you back at The Park Hyderabad.

Visakhapatnam, India
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Business in general, you would need a good product or a good location to do anything. But what if both comes into play... Is The Park Hyderabad !

Rooms - Trust me, you won't get a better view than this in Hyd. And it is must after a day of running around the concrete jungle. If there is a place where you can see nothing but darkness for a mile in our cities, it's worth a million bucks.

Food - Very Very Keenly done Menu. If I am right there are some 6-8 diff restaurants. Very courteous matured staff everywhere who are ready to listen and help. For me that's the top class.

Aqua - Best place to hang out and relax. And the beautiful Hyd weather always amazes you. There is live band that goes on here (not sure of the schedule) but they are good. Try the corner open balcony bar if you are there. Worth a tonne of a gold if you are giving a private small party.

Special Mention:
Mr Atulya Nidhi
Chef Mandaar Sukhtankar

Atul is an always around guy and ready to help on anything for you to feel welcomed and comfortable. Many a times I asked Atul for little favours out of his line of duty and he just smiles with a No Problem ! Young
Dynamic, a great future ahead for this Man ! And i think he is the unofficial CFO for The Park Hyderabad (i.e Chief Fun Officer)

Chef Mandaar:
Mandaar Ji is ever smiling and up and ready for anything. He is probably the busiest man in this hotel with so many restaurants and kitchens spread around. But he does make sure he swings by all the tables for a personal feedback or requests. Awarded as one of the top chefs in India, he shows it to you why ! A fine gentleman to the core and a man worth spending some time with if you are a foodie.

Pros: Centre of Hyderabad/Secunderabad and State Govt Secretariat.

Cons: only if you are an IT guy visiting the city on your IT biz. Still it's only 45 mins in morning time traffic towards HiTech/Cyberabad, so not much of a travel. And also careful with the room location.. One of those days the band might go on till midnight and it won't be pleasant upstairs.

All in All ! A perfect place for business/pleasure visit. Will keep going back for sure.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park Hyderabad. We're glad to know that you had a pleasant and memorable stay at our Hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to write back to us with your generous comments and feedback regarding the hotel’s location, interiors, rooms, spa services and hospitality of our staff.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed November 17, 2013

It's a very beautifully designed hotel with an amazing and hospitable staff. The food is very delicious , specially the biryani at Verandah was very good. Thinking of going back again next year. I went there with my friends and they were also satisfied fully.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank dododa
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park Hyderabad. Your feedback is appreciated. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our service and facilities. It's our constant endeavor is to provide our guests with the best of services and ensure a memorable stay experience.

Warm Regards,
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed November 17, 2013

"We had a marvelous stay in Hyderabad at The Park. Wonderful interiors, very good service and some excellent dining too, must recommend the hotel's Aish Restaurant for the blini and caviar and some exquisite salmon dishes. Very reasonably priced too for a luxury hotel.The beautiful view from Aqua, aah....bliss...!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank abhi_6776
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park Hyderabad. We're glad to know that you a pleasant stay. We appreciate you taking the time to write back to us with your generous comments regarding the hotel’s location, interiors and hospitality of our staff. We're glad that you enjoyed and experienced a royal fine dining experience at Aish.

It’s our constant endeavor to provide all our guests with our best of services and ensure a memorable stay experience along with various entertainment elements at Aqua & Kismet. We once again thank you for your patronage and would love to have you back with us at The Park Hyderabad.