The Park Hyderabad
Hotels.com
Taj Falaknuma Palace(Hyderabad)
$331
2,016 results
All reviewsnecklace roadhussain sagar lakepool sidelake viewthird floorbusiness tripstar hotelrailway stationexcellent stayhouse keepingfront officebreakfast spreadthe heart of the cityin housein room dininghousekeeping staffrooms are spacious
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The stay at the Park Hotel was excellent. The Poolside of the hotel overlooking the Husain Sagar lake is just amazing. The Rooms with all the modern amenities are excellent and Spacious. The Floral decor and the confectioneries in the room are to die for.
The Food and the restaurant ambiance is soothing.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
TheParkHyderabad, General Manager at The Park Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park Hyderabad. We're glad to know that you a pleasant stay and we were able to live up to the Brand expectations. We appreciate you taking the time to write back to us with your generous comments regarding the hotel’s location, interiors and hospitality of our staff.

It’s our constant endeavor to provide all our guests with our best of services and ensure a memorable stay experience. We once again thank you for your patronage and would love to have you back with us at The Park Hyderabad.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Excellent service and food is nice.

I enjoyed my trip very well and I have got good experience.

Nice view in evening time and nice location to see beautiful Hyderabad.......................

I'll come back to Hyderabad very soon and again I shall stay at Park Hotel, Hyderabad.

Room Tip: lake view is good

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recent stay at The Park Hyderabad. We appreciate you taking the time to write back to us. Your generous comments regarding the hotel’s location, interiors and hospitality of our staff are indeed heartening to us.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I visited Park Hyderabad last month, and I must call it a "HOME AWAY FROM HOME".
I was touched with the personal care their staffs had and was mezmerised with the ambiance.
I also visited their pub, which was so FULL OF LIFE.....rocking music and full of vibrant youth. How could I miss talking about the relaxing massage I had in their spa. It was wounderful to notice that, they had fully trained staffs, who also were telling me about the different functionalities of the body nerves and pampered me to the fullest.
Needless to talk about the awesome food, which my taste buds will cherish for my lifetime.
I will be visiting Park again with my friends and will ensure that I recommend it to all my know ones.

Room Tip: All of them are simply amazing
1  Thank Sandeep7456

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I really liked this hotel, The Park. So far the best hotel in Hyderabad.This hotel is made with rich passion it seems. Every amenity and everything in this hotel is tastefully done. Very good front office staff and rooms are very spacious and everything that is needed during the stay is there. All the facilities are mind blowing and it is a very good hotel to unwind yourself. Overall had a great family time . Thanks to all the staff who made our stay comfortable and a memorable one.

Room Tip: Biryani at Aish restaurant is a must try
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed November 3, 2013

From the entrance you wonder if your in the right place, but a moment of silence occurs when ur car stops at the porch and then once you enter - you know its luxury all the way. I was beautifully welcomed with a pearl garland and itar which was apparently the custom of the city. I reach the main lobby on the third floor which seemed to me as a new concept and was stunned at the view, the open spaces, the restaurants, the coolness of the staff and not to forget the ethos of the hotel. Something I can not forget is the sure friendliness of the staff. I dint feel the stiffness or a sense of casualness but an attitude which they were not trained either to carry - it seemed like it all came from within them. The staff were the best part for me. Lets not forget, the nightclub kismet and after parties in aqua till the wee hours at night. I was there for just 4 days but this experience has definately changed my impression about new hospitality and hyderabad.Just be dazzled .... going again in december mid. Sure to be dazzled again. Kudos to The Park, Hyderabad.

Room Tip: Go for the lake view room - its give you the best feeling in the morning....
2  Thank 700madan

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recent stay at The Park Hyderabad. Your feedback is appreciated. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our service and facilities.
We take our guest reviews very seriously and suggestions provided form an integral part of our sustained effort to provide the very best in luxury and comfort.
We once again thank you for your patronage and look forward to serving you again at The Park Hyderabad.
Warm Regards,