“Amazing place -fun food n entertainment!:)”
Review of The Park Hyderabad

The Park Hyderabad
Ranked #24 of 313 Hotels in Hyderabad
Navi Mumbai, India
“Amazing place -fun food n entertainment!:)”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Hey guys,my experience at Park was amazing.The hotel itself has a beautiful and an attractive appearance.I felt Hyderabad is a very congested place but the moment I entered I felt great.I loved the atmosphere and the food at Aish.It was too good!!! The view to the Hussain Sagar lake from Aqua is lovely and it feels even more pleasant when they always have someone to entertain you.This is the best one as compared to the other Park hotels. My stay there was amazing and I would like to visit again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank alifiya k
TheParkHyderabad, General Manager at The Park Hyderabad, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park Hyderabad. We're glad to know that you had a pleasant and memorable stay at our Hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to write back to us with your generous comments and feedback regarding the hotel’s services and hospitality of our staff.

We value your feedback regarding swimming pool, will definitely look into it and ensure that appropriate measures are taken to maintain it clean. We're glad to know that you enjoyed a complete royal dining experience at our specialty restaurant Aish. Comments and feedback like this definitely helps in boosting up the confidence of our team here whose constant endeavor is to provide our guests with the best of services and ensure a memorable stay experience.

Anirban Simlai

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (480)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Park is so complete and caters to the needs of the different groups of travellers .. Its got Aqua which has a view to the Hussain Sagar .... and then Kismet always rocks with its music ...Great rooms and service ...and always innovative styling giving something different than the same .. always a change for something new and entertaining at the AQUA .. Carbon a nice place to for small parties .. and the Spa is nice too ..

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park Hyderabad. Your feedback is appreciated. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our service and facilities. Its indeed heartening to read all the good things mentioned about Aqua, Kismet, Carbon, and our spa Aura by you.

We take our guest reviews very seriously and suggestions provided form an integral part of our sustained effort to provide the very best in luxury and comfort.

We once again thank you for your patronage and look forward to serving you again at The Park Hyderabad.

Warm Regards,
The Park Hyderabad
New Delhi, India
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The hotel doesn't have the best location, being next to the railway station, but honestly once you are inside, you forget all about what lies on the outside.
Like all Park hotels around India, this too is chic and zany. The best Park property for sure in the country (ive stayed in delhi, chennai, blore n kolkata)
I just loved the rooms- so fresh and lovely in their design.The little design elements on everything from the bed spreads to the toiletries and bath menu- super funky.
I was there for 1 night on work, and this hotel made me wish i could've spent more time in the room. The design doesnt compromise the sleep quality either, and the bathroom with seperate tub and shower is also really nicely done.

Food at the buffet is quite nice. Just the check in n check out process is a little slow.

Room Tip: ask for rooms with lake or pool view
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank binnstrips
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park Hyderabad. We're glad to know that you a pleasant stay and we were able to live up to the Brand expectations. We appreciate you taking the time to write back to us with your generous comments regarding the hotel’s location, interiors and hospitality of our staff.

We have noted down your concern about the check in process and shall definitely take appropriate measures to make it more smooth and fast.

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is one of these hotels where reception is not at the ground floor but you have to take the lift to 3rd floor, I am not a big fan of this system but this is the only major fault that I see in this hotel. The bedrooms are spacious and clear and if you are lucky to have a lake view, the view on Hussain Sagar is great (apart maybe a small slum area that hopefully should disappear one of these days) phonic insulation is good so the railway line is not a nuisance. If anything the walls between rooms and on the corridor are a bit thin or not properly insulated and the noise may come from there. Bathroom is nice, beds comfortable. The swimming pool situated on third floor has an artistic kidney shape that looks good but seems to be hard to keep clean and algae free. The food at the veranda coffee shop / restaurant is very good and for all tastes (western to Indian) . However the highlight for me is the Indian restaurant ( see my separate review) , extremely refined and not overly fatty food, in a nicely decor. The young crowd would probably say the popular disco Club is the highlight, it seems to attract a good crowd, but I have not been disturbed by the noise of it. Overall, if you can get a competitive rate ( 5000 or less PN) , an excellent value for price .

Room Tip: Ask for lake view and higher floors
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
TheParkHyderabad, General Manager at The Park Hyderabad, responded to this review, July 28, 2013

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I found Park Hotel Hyderabad excellent. The design of the hotel is great, and one of the few hotels which looks so beautiful, it is more great to look at in the night with the lights, the staff were fanstastic, check in and check out were smooth. Overall i felt at home at this hotel, and I will certainly look forward to visiting The Pak Hyderabad again!

I had a wonderful stay!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
TheParkHyderabad, General Manager at The Park Hyderabad, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park Hyderabad. We're glad to know that you had a pleasant and memorable stay at our Hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to write back to us with your generous comments and feedback regarding the hotel’s location, interiors, rooms, services and hospitality of our staff.

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Pros

* Very warm welcome by The Park representative @ Airport, I have booked a Honda Civic for my pick up from Airport
* Car was clean, chauffer was cooperative
* Check-in process was hassle free; I was given a room on 6th flr
* Great food @ Verandah
* Good music & ambience @ Kismet

Cons

*I have called the hotel in a day advance & confirmed that I need a non smoking room and I need a Honda Civic for my pick up, but there were no requests made against my reservation. The hotel database says that Toyota Innova has to be sent for my pick up and no preference of smoking or non smoking. After a lot of follow up's the requests are taken appropriately.
* Room was not up to a 5 star standard; paint was removed on the walls of bathroom due to moisture.
* There was a maintenance work going on the top floors due to which there was a lot of disturbance, hotel staff was aware about the same & even after that, this room was allocated to me.
* After requesting they have changed my room to somewhere in 5th flr
* Approx from 4PM there was a party started @ Aqua, due to which there was alot of disturbance (loud music)
* I was told that entry to Aqua was complimentary for the guests staying in. But the Mr. Sardar Ji (don’t remember his name) Manager of events happening in Aqua / Kismet denied entry & spoke in very harsh manner. "Where so ever you are checked in, you have to pay Rs.500 for entry"
* I have booked a Jaguar XJ-L (don’t remember the reg no) for my local travel in Hyderabad, my chauffeur has told me that he faced problems in bringing the car near to the hotel lobby & was asked to park @ a distance for which I need to walk a little.
* Even after giving 2 remainders the room was not cleaned
* I have given a shirt for ironing which was not done properly, after the intervention of the duty manager it was done properly
* On Sunday, I was told by the staff that Kismet will be open till 12:30AM, I have reached there by 11:45, took 2 cocktails (worth 2.5K approx) @ 12AM I was asked to leave the drink there & walk out as they are closing.
* All these things were reported to Mr. Atulya Nidhi, he told that he will offer me a better service @ better price on my next visit.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park Hyderabad. We appreciate you taking the time to write back to us. Your generous comments regarding the arrival and check in experience at the hotel, food at Verandah and Kismet are indeed heartening to us.

We regret the unpleasant experience you had at our hotel and apologize for the inconvenience caused. We never like to see our guests leave disappointed.

We have noted all your concerns and assure you that appropriate steps will be taken to address these issues as required.

Please give as an opportunity to make up for this unfortunate incident. We look forward to welcoming you back at The Park Hyderabad.

Candolim, India
Reviewed July 24, 2013

A very nice design for a hotel. Great view from the lobby and its restaurant " Verandha". The staff is very nice and courteous. The room size is quite generous even for the base category. The bathroom is also nice with a walk-in closet.

The hotel has lot of interesting things that they can do for you but for extra charges like they have 5 or choices of the way your bath can be designed.

The food can do a lot better and with lot of restaurants and hotels surround the property , they really need to pull their sock on it.

Room Tip: The lake view rooms are higher category rooms.
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park Hyderabad. We're glad to know that you a pleasant stay. We appreciate you taking the time to write back to us with your generous comments regarding the hotel’s location, rooms, interiors and hospitality of our staff.

Thank you so much for bringing out the issues of food to our notice, I will personally look into it and ensure that appropriate measures are taken. It’s our constant endeavor to provide all our guests with our best of services and ensure a memorable stay experience. We once again thank you for your patronage and would love to have you back with us at The Park Hyderabad.