“Super view!!”
Review of Water Front

Water Front
Ranked #153 of 5,680 Restaurants in Hyderabad
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Bangalore
“Super view!!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Last nite went to this wonderful resturant! Wow!! Is how I felt on just entering this place....It has great view of the Husain Sagar lake without the stink and mosquitoes! The lighting was perfect. The live band was soft and good, yesterday being Independance Day..m
All songs were patriotic. However, on my request he played Lara's theme as I was with my dear Husband and this is our song! The service for food is very good, however they dont clear the table fast. The food is just OK..nothing fantastic! But the atmosphere , music , view and company made up for the everage food. By far one of the BEST resturant to just chill, relax , talk and let the time smile! Enjoyed the evening very much! Must visit!

• Visited August 2013

Hyderabad, India
“Dinner with a customer”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

The location is superb you can see both hyderabad and Secunderabad nice water view food is good they do serve liquor price is bit high but it worth.

Visited October 2012
Banglore
“Awesome Experience”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Its one of the best restaurants I have ever visited. Such a pleasant experience of sitting right next to the Hussain Sagar lake! Food is pretty good and service is bad neither.

• Visited December 2012
Malolos, Philippines
“Amazing dining experience”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I am Australian born and reside in the Philippines and I have lived and worked across Asia for the past 15 years. That means I have experienced dining in many restaurants both good and bad! I am not a chef nor am I engaged in the hospitality business but what I am is someone who relishes a unique dining experience.

Currently I am in Hyderabad India and last night I made my first visit to the wonderful Water Front restaurant. I will definitely be going back and suspect this will now be my favorite place to dine.

Top score as everything experienced was outstanding from the smiling and welcoming faces at the entry to the outstanding menu selection to the informative advice on the best dishes, to the fast and efficient service and all of this sitting surround by a fantastic atmosphere overlooking the lake at night whilst the background live music was perfectly pitched to enhance the senses.

Salt and pepper prawns, sumptuous chicken, spicy fish and succulent beef accompanied by a refreshing Kingfisher beer made for a perfect meal.

If you are living in Hyderabad and have not yet dined in the water Front or if you a visitor to the this city do not miss the opportunity to have this world class dining experience!

In closing let me add the prices were absolutely reasonable given the quality delivered. Absolutely one of my all time most enjoyable meals anywhere in the world.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank dwiz_ph
“Must not miss dinner in monsoon season here”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My first visit to this place can never forget. Group of friends sitting on open area facing lake overcast sky nice cold breeze booz n lovely starter n gossip. Whoa must go place in monsoon time

• Visited February 2013