“biryani is worth trying”
Review of Bawarchi

Bawarchi
Ranked #9 of 5,700 Restaurants in Hyderabad
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Age old place which has been serving great biryani.. large rice portions and consistent taste from years

There are newer reviews for Bawarchi

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I entered the one near Kondapur, totally famished. Was very hungry, so without wasting time ordered for a chicken Byriani. Loved it. The rice part is too much. The salan was not that spicy. It made my day... Its a good try in a city where other joints are famous for Byriani. Enjoy:-)

Reviewed February 21, 2013

My mouth waters at the thought of a trip to Hyderabad as going to Bawarchi is now part of the ritual for me if I am in that area. Biryani (veg version) is simply awesome. I enjoyed rumali roti too

Reviewed February 10, 2013

As always best Biryani is from Barwarchi. Just came to Hyderabad from Bangalore and craving for Biryani tried Biryani at couple of places. To my surprise Bawarchi stands out again in taste as always it did over the years. This time we went in the afternoon , It was crowded and we had to wait. You have to find out a table which is getting vacated and stand near it so that you can occupy the moment people are finished. It would have been better if the hotel puts some hotel management practice in place. We selected ground floor and after some wait got our seat and got our chicken Biryani.

Biryani was excellent , we hogged onto it. In most places the Chicken pieces in Chicken Biryani will not have any spices taste but every bit of Biryani here was awesome. Recommend to eat Chicken Biryani at the hotel itself rather than taking parcel.

1  Thank RajkumarDev
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Have has food @ Bawarchi on several occasions & never have I been dissapointed. Their Non Veg Cuisine is quite delicious and price is also very reasonable.

1  Thank GOUTOMC