TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,744 results
All reviews masab tank front office staff comfortable stay biryani excellent stay value for money room service the hotel staff travel desk nice room family stay banjara hills breakfast spread the heart of the city will visit again early check courteous staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Worst experience ever in golkonda.Not expected that kind of service.i have stayed around 15 times in golkonda.but this time I was with my mom who is a patient and I was there for treatment.i checked in on
19.09.2019 and checked out on 21.09.2019 . I requested them to that I will check out around 2:30 pm for my mom health issue.but they don’t care.they charged rs 3000 only for extra 2 hrs .it is really a shameful thing.i will never suggest to any of my friends for stay in this hotel.
And worst experience ever.will never stay in golkonda ever. The services are getting worst. I am done with this hotel. Really I was wrong and I am also sorry to them whom I have suggested this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
THEGOLKONDA, Front Office Manager at The Golkonda Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Golkonda Hotel and sparing time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

It is with great concern I have made a note of your feedback with regard to your overall experience during your recent stay at The Golkonda Hotel.

I have personally looked into each of the areas highlighted by you and would like to assure you that we are initiating corrective actions which includes re-orientation of our staff to ensure non-occurrence of the same.

Guest feedback is an integral part of our learning curve and I am grateful to you for taking the time out to share your experience with us.

I would request you to kindly treat this incident as an aberration and give us another opportunity to be of value to you in the near future.

Assuring you of our best of attention and care at all times.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice staff courteous very kind professional they provide me smoking room as well reception staff are very friendly..good behavior of staff nice location the hotel is old has completed 28th yrs but still lovely and also have gym and pool ..thank you

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest ,

Your kind words of appreciation have been a great source of inspiration for our team and these motivate them to serve better, thus ensuring our guests take back fond memories. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for 3 nights love the room it has bath tub and also nice and clean room spacious staff are courteous.. Reception staff are so nice and kind and very active giving us pool view room .. Hospitality is nice such a memorable stay..Thank you tem

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was nice stay n view from room is awesome. Spacious room comfortable stay nice staff and good service breakfast buffet is also good nice location reception staff are awesome Manisha and Annie very nice to us thank you for your Hospitality

Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice place to hangout and spend time.peaceful place to visit and stay with your family members tours great services from the buffet restaurant nice front office staff very friendly and helpful thankyou Ms Annie fir helping us in all needs ...

Trip type: Traveled with friends