The Golkonda Hyderabad
$30
$143
Taj Falaknuma Palace(Hyderabad)
$329
All reviewsmasab tankvalue for moneybiryanitravel deskbanjara hillsroom servicethe heart of the citycentral locationstar hoteldinner buffetbreakfast spreadbusiness triprooms are cleanmini barfood is excellentcomfortable staycourteous staff
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I would rate it as a good deal for the price I paid for my room,especially for the on time courteous service from the staff and wonderful food.The location was great,we could easily get around the city.They were very helpful in arranging my days tour around the city.Overall it was a good experience no regrets for choosing to stay here and would surely come back for a stay if I happen to visit Hyderabad again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
THEGOLKONDA, General Manager at The Golkonda Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear Mr Rajesh,
It was a pleasure to receive your feedback and honestly we appreciate you taking time to rate us.
It is great to know that you had a good time in Hyderabad and we always do our bit to make sure your stay is as memorable as it was. We would like to welcome you if you do wish to visit Hyderabad in your future visit as well but till then take care.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

i stayed at The Golkonda Hyderabad. Had a very wonderful experience . Very courteous staff. very good service . food quality was very good and tasty too. overall a wonderful experience . will stay again when i visit hydrabad

Room Tip: Rooms are Spacious and Comfortable.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
THEGOLKONDA, General Manager at The Golkonda Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear Sir,
Greetings From Golkonda hotel.
It was was a pleasure to know that you have taken time to give your feedback and we value the same more than anything else.
It is indeed a motivation to receive such positive feedback.
I must say these are the kind of gestures that keep us going and motivates us to do better and exceed ourselves.
Once again i thank you for your feedback and hope you stay with us again at The Golkonda when you visit Hyderabad in future.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I came to this hotel based on the reviews for Tripadvisor. I did notice the reviews I read were all by Indian nationals.
I got a "good deal" over their internet booking system, but when I came to the hotel there was a dispute. I now think I am the only person who knows exactly what their website offers! Even though I have a confirmation by the hotel manager, my fees and allowances are still being discussed! Very disappointing indeed... The manager upon calling me in my room hung up the phone without apologising nor ringing back, the outcome is still unclear.
Breakfast was good.
There is too much pushing from Traveldesk.
My night was very noisy as there was a party by the swimming pool and the extremely loud noise from the music kept me awake for a very long time.
Don't take a room that looks to the pool if there is a party going on!!
The hotel has a better standing on paper and on the website than in actual fact.
There were courteous tight smiles but nothing heartwarming.
I won't come back here.

Room Tip: not to poolside if you don't like hammering blaring loud music!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Edelweiss_9
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was one of the best stay as the hotel was priced at normal rates but the rooms were at par with any high end five star hotel, in fact the whole family enjoyed it it is centrally located and superb service is provided to its customers

Room Tip: Avoid rooms towards the road on lower floors
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Raghvender
THEGOLKONDA, General Manager at The Golkonda Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear Mr Raghvender,
It was a pleasure to receive a wonderful feedback and i glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay in Golkonda.
I must mention without doubt a vote of thanks that you have taken valuable time in writing such a wonderful feedback and that in fact motivates us to excel even more.
I appreciate you patronizing us and hope you continue to do so in future as well.
Hope to see you in Golkonda again when you visit Hyderabad.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stayed during my conference in first week of June at Golconda. I had a pleasant experience of stay. Hotel staff in all departments like front office, house keeping, banquet hall and restaurant
are good and friendly nature. Food in restaurant is tasty and service is good. Location of the hotel is heart of the city and convenient to access all main centers of Hyderabad. My overall experience was very good.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank VissaK

Dear Guest , It gives us immense pleasure to know that you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed the food during breakfast .

We are in a constant process of upgrading our product and services to provide our guests with a truly world class hospitality experience which is matchable to any world class hotel .

Your kind words of appreciation motivate us to continuously strive towards our common goal which is total guest satisfaction .

Kind Regards