Ebony Boutique Hotel
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Fitness center
  • Room Service
All reviewsbanjara hillsrecommend this hotelbreakfast spreadvisit hyderabadbusiness travelthe ground floorrooms are cleancomfortable staywalking distancefront officeother hotelsroom serviceindiahospitality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 22, 2010

This hotel is very nice and i got a very good rate staying there (i bargained). I would highly recommend this hotel. It is clean, stylish and has a neat rooftop restaurant. Nice design. free internet. friendly staff. Not the best location, but very good hotel.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2010

We booked this hotel for our daughters bday party in hyderabad. This is the best hotels in hyderabad where you get complete value for the money you spend.

Not only the rooms the food served at this place is also very good and tasty. The varieties ranges from chinese to traditional hyderabadi items.

The interior is the thing to mention about at Ebony. Here you fond natural items like flowers and plants imported from various parts of the world which add beauty to the place.

I had a wonderful stay at this place and have also recommended it to my friends who enjoyed all the benefits of this place.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2010

I stayed at this hotel already twice and I can recommend it. It is new, clean and not very expensive. The internet is included, which is good for a business traveller. A negative thing is that the walls are rather thin and you can hear everything from the room beside you.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Dutchguy_in_Allgau
Reviewed December 25, 2009

I was recommended the hotel by a close friend and am glad he did that. Finding the hotel took a little time as it is not visible from the main road but once I got the hang of it, it was easy the second time.

The hotel is quite new and so the quality of interiors were very good. The rooms were surprisingly large and the quality of my room was five star. I hope they are able to maintain this quality. The bathrooms were good and contemporary.

They have two restaurants including a small but nice roof top one. The food including breakfast is excellent. They give breakfast free for the first two nights you stay and charge for the third night onwards. While the amount was nominal, I found it quite silly. Ideally, I would have thought, they would give a person more for a longer stay, rather than penalising him for staying longer. I stayed for three nights and was charged for the day I was leaving.

The service was quite good and the staff very courteous. I got a chance to meet the owners during dinner on my last night. They are very friendly and passionate about their hotel. They were open to feedback.

Getting a cab or autorickshaw from the hotel is not easy, so it is best to book a cab in advance if you wish to travel. The reception can arrange cabs but need at least 30 minutes notice.

I had a great time and would recommend the hotel for anyone looking for top quality rooms at affordable prices.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business