We had a stay in this hotel for 2 days. (3rd July and 4th july). We were on holiday tour Overall experience was Awesome
1. Location of the hotel is in prime locality. It oppsite AP assembly and public garden. Although its located on main road, but the surrounding was peaceful. As it was on main road, bus services were easily accessible. Very close to hyderabad deccan station so it was very easy for us as we had to board a train for Mumbai.
2. Food was very nice and tasty. There was breakfast buffet,variety was available. We mostly tried Non veg food but it was really good.
3. It was close to prime tourist spots like Charminar, AP State Museum, Birla Planetarium, Temple and Hussain Sagar lake. Almost walkable distance, except for Charminar
4. Staff was very helpful and courtesous.
5. It is 24 hours check in/check out, Even though we finished our 48 hours,still we got an 1-2 hours extended stay. Our train was late in the evening, so staff was helpful to keep the luggage with them after our checkout time.
Overall ... Very Nice Experience...
We have decided that if revisit hyderabad we will revisit this hotel....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It gives us immense pleasure in introducing our "Hotel Grand Plaza" to your esteem organization. Here is a brief Company Profile. Hotel Grand Plaza is a business class hotel, ideally located at the heart of the Pearl City Hyderabad with 35 air-conditioned rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Treebo Grand Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.