I will do a pointwise review of my stay at One Continent Atria - May 2011
1) Staff : Very courteous and helpful. Had trouble with the A/C on day 1 night. Got prompt help and sloution to it
2) Stay : Stay was very peaceful and pleasant.
3) Food: Buffet spread was good and had a hearty dinner and breakfast
4) Location: Though right on middle of Abids, had difficulty in guiding cab drivers to come pick me up. Probably new hotel in the location, however Taj Mahal Hotel is right next door which is very commonly known. One plus point is that it is connected to a budget mall which can be good/bad depending on your taste.
5) Services : Didn't have time to check out their Pool/Gym/Lounge hence won't be able to comment.
Came here since a lot of colleagues come to stay here during their visit to Hyd. Would like to recommend this to Middle Management guys who have a budget of 2-2.5K per night
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since it boasts convenient location in the center of Hyderabad, but still enjoys peace and quiet surrounding necessary for carefree vocation, Luminous One Continent is a perfect destination point for both business and leisure travelers. With its contemporary architecture featuring revivalist forms and motifs, the setting ideally mingles with the local surroundings – old business area along with historical attraction, namely Charminar, Salarjung Musuem, Hussian Sagar, Lumbini Park, Chomala Palace, Snow World, Golkonda Fort and many other beauties are located within close proximity to the property. Ramoji Film City is 35 KMS. Hyderabad Deccan Railways station & Mahatma Gandhi Bus Stand is 1.5 kms. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is 25 kms. Boasting Art deco style with technologies carefully combined with refined traditional lines of business interior, Luminous One Continent features renovated and fully equipped premises. Among hotel’s facilities you will find a spacious hall specially designed for corporate and private events, full-service spa equipment and gym. All 90 guestrooms at Luminous One Continent feature contemporary light decor inspired by natural color drapery and fabrics as well as multifunctional furnishing and facilities. Both business and leisure tourists are certain to appreciate an in-room internet access, direct dial phone as well as high-quality pillows and orthopedic mattresses. The on-site restaurant, the Rigel, offers refined national and international cuisine inspired by locally grown ingredients and components. The authentic Golden Spreads Veg restaurant serves typical Lucknawi cuisine which features by the variety of spices, vegetables and meat components. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Luminous One Continent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.