See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 10, 2016

I went to shine inn with my friends to stay 2 days .. staying was nice and happy room service was quiet good and fast. Food is also far better than other hotels.. Rooms are clean and interior was nice..it is well planned structure. It was Nice.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 24, 2010

When going to Hyderabad, Shine Inn is the place to stay. It is friendly, clean, quiet and situated in a nice area close to shops and restaurants. When in Shine Inn, you feel like an old friend visiting. I stayed for a couple a weeks and felt satisfied and happy all the time.

The staff is extremely nice, not at least Sunnil who might be one of the friendliest persons I have ever met! He helped me with whatever problem I had during my stay. And, trust me, that’s really important when in India. Without all help my stay would have been completely different. Besides that, nice staff and owners make you feel safe, especially if you – as I did- travel alone.

So, if you want a nice, well situated small hotel with staff that cares, choose Shine Inn!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank JennyHyderabadIndia
Reviewed December 15, 2009

My first trip to Hyderabad and was skeptical about the city and its growth,but found it to be a well planned and developed Semi Metro.

Shine Inn--- The place looked small at the enterance and i wasnt sure whether i was going to like it. But i decided to take the chance and trust me,i didnt regret it a bit.

Mr Sunil the owner of the place,a polite gentleman.

Rooms were spacious and maintained well. I would catagorize it to a Comfort Inn in the US. Toilet needs a little bit more lighting,but that wasnt a big deal.

The staff were very polite and courteous. A well connected central location.

Food was ok. Its a typical budget Inn with a homely atmos.

++ is the free high speed internet and cable to keep you occupied during late evenings when you hav spare time,like now.

Worth the money spent. A little mosquito menace,but they are a part of our Indian population too,10000000 times better than the politicians.

Stayed here for 5 days.

I give this a 3 and half out of 5.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank vraajee