“Awesome!”

Ranked #12 of 307 Hotels in Hyderabad
Noida, India
“Awesome!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

What more can you ask for? Awesome location, great views, fantastic rooms, awesome restaurants, great service. Stayed there for a week and was absolutely pampered. Their Heavenly Beds are absolutely classic. I have spent countless nights in 5 stars in London and US, and always had trouble getting a good sleep on the spring mattresses. I was equally scared about this time, but the beds pampered me for sure! They have the good things of the spring mattresses without the trouble. It may be my a problem specific to me, but I never like those springy mattresses. It never took me more than 5 minutes to sleep off on these beds.

I have tried all the restaurants in the hotel - Daily Treats for sandwichs etc. (24 hours), Kangan - North Indian, Mix, Prego, Seasonal Tastes and Splash. The food and service is awesome everywhere, with Prego being the best.

The only thing to take care of - If you want to buy anything, i.e., from the daily needs shop, you wont find in the near vicinity, not even at a walking distance.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at our hotel, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

It is also great to hear that you enjoyed our ‘Heavenly Beds’ and which seems to have contributed to a relaxing stay with us.

It was delightful to read that you enjoyed our services and the dining experience at our various venues Kangan which serves Indian, Prego which serves Italian and Seasonal Tastes our All Day Dining restaurant.

On your future visits, please note that for any other daily need assistance you can always reach out to our concierge team. We also provide a tuk tuk pick up and drop to Inorbit Mall.

Team westin looks forward to welcoming you on your future visits.

THE WESTIN HYDERABAD MINDSPACE

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (306)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Santa Cruz
Reviewed December 29, 2013

The hotel is located in Hightech city area of Hyderabad. Airport connectivity is good and always traffic free. This area also seems immune from other political activities happening around Hyderabad. Hotel also provides shuttle service to nearby offices.

Breakfast and dinner buffet at "Seasonal Tastes" were awesome. I had an extended stay and still was never bored. The staff at the restaurant were friendly and awesome!

The room is bigger than most hotels. Decor was nice. Room service was spotless. They keep about 4-6 bottles of water in the room (free). Hence no need to keep water bottles. There is a gym, small yet adequate. There is a bigger pool. You get towels for both and there are showers.

There is WiFi everywhere. However, you will need to use separate WiFi for rooms and dining/lobby area.

Great service overall. Everywhere you will find service with a smile.

Only issue I found was that there are parties held occasionally by the pool side and the sound carries to the room. These parties seem to end at 11pm. But looks like the hotel could either ask the party to tone the volume down or insulate rooms better for sound.

Room Tip: Chose a room away from the pool side area. There are parties held occasionally by the pool side and...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with me. I am grateful for your comments as such information enable us to continually monitor and improve the services we are offering.

I am delighted you enjoyed the breakfast at Seasonal Tastes. I would also like to inform you that Seasonal Tastes restaurant is awarded The Best All Day Dining by Times Food Awards – Hyderabad for two consecutive years (2012-2013).

It is great to read that our associates were able to assist you with all your requirements.

Regarding the noise, the hotel do not allow loud music post 10:30pm to avoid any inconvenience to our resident guests, as this has always been our utmost priority.

We hope that we will be able to welcome you back in the future!

Austin, Texas
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Rarely do I write a review on a hotel before leaving it, but this hotel 100% deserves due to the extraordinary value, service, and quality of the hotel. This is definitely the best Westin property I have reviewed to date and trust me when I say this because I have stayed in over 40 of their properties in the U.S, Europe, and Asia.

First of all as an SPG Platinum member, the check in process was smooth and my platinum benefits were immediately recognized with an upgrade to an executive suite on one of the higher floors. No property has done this for me for both my parents and us (me and my sister).

The room itself is modern and extremely clean with excellent amenities such as a walk in shower and powder room with a bose surround system. The free breakfast provided with my rate includes a gargantuan buffet which includes every single type of Indian food as well as Western food. I mean these guys thought of everything when setting up their breakfast buffet. Anything from dosas to omelets to pastries are offered. The one downside: overeating.

We (my sis and I) ordered dinner one night and I requested a dessert without any sort of nuts (she is allergic to all of them). The dessert ended up having almonds and so I called Service Express to explain that it had nuts. Next thing I know, the chef comes up at my doorstep with a fresh tray of gulab jamun, apologizing for the inconvenience. Never seen this before anywhere. Just the gesture of offering to take back the order would've been good enough, but this is really going out of one's way to make sure that everything is satisfactory. I am really impressed by the quality of service at this hotel and will always return here for all of my stays in Hyderabad in the future.

Dear Guest,

The best part of service is to know that you pleased someone. It’s inspiring to know your over all stay experience and special mention on our facilities.

It is specially rewarding to read that our associates across all departments were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable. Our endeavor is to ensure every guest is offered a personalized service making them feel at home.

It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our Buffet spread at Seasonal Tastes, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests.

Team looks forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed December 27, 2013

One of the finest hotel @ Hyderabad. Right inside the IT hub. Very friendly caring staff, always be there to make your stay most comfortable and memorable. Nice spread of breakfast. Quite spacious room with most comfortable bed.
Will come back soon. Highly recommendable.

Room Tip: Choose any room..:-)
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful time at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace and it is especially rewarding to read that our associates were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable.

It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our Buffet Breakfast at Seasonal Tastes. I would also like to inform you that Seasonal Tastes restaurant is awarded The Best All Day Dining by
Times Food Awards – Hyderabad for two consecutive years (2012-2013).

Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. Team Westin looks forward to welcoming you back.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Got a chance to stay in the suite and loved every moment of it. Tastefully done up decor and extremely worthy furnishings. The sleep quality is one of the finest. Liked the mini office like setup in the room which made me comfortable to do office work and printing etc. Good area to also entertain guests. Loved the view of Hitec city from the room.

The location is perfect for business travel and i guess expats will particularly love it.
Had been to the Westin, Hyd a couple of times in the past for buffet dinners and had always loved them. The spread excellent and the food exotic! You wont be disappointed.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with me. It’s inspiring to know your over all stay experience and comments on our facilities and services.

Our Westin Heavenly® Beds are always a great way to relax at the end of the day.

It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our buffet spread at Seasonal Tastes, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests.

Team westin looks forward to welcoming you on your future visits.

Caldwell, NJ
Reviewed December 25, 2013

I went to India on business for the first time and had zero idea of what to expect. I was very pleasantly surprised by this hotel experience. The staff fell all over themselves trying to make my stay as enjoyable as possible, and could not have been friendlier or more accommodating. The restaurants all served delicious food and I adored the wait staff - they were so nice and welcoming. Additionally, the room was fantastic - clean, modern, and well stocked with bottled water and sodas/snacks. The bed was extremely comfortable! I also liked the shops on the ground level - I ended up buying a ton of things from them, and was completely entranced with the clay bracelet maker who sat outside the Indian restaurant. The spa services were also outstanding- I had Ching for a number of spa treatments and they were amongst the best I have ever had, and the yoga classes were terrific. Front staff was great, always opening doors and carrying bags - very professional. The food was very good in all of the restaurants. The pool and grounds were very pretty. The restaurants also carried decent wines as well, which I found very appealing.

My one and only complaint is that the hotel could use a "sundry shop" where you could purchase things such as feminine products, stomach remedies, aspirin, etc. We had a hard time finding a drugstore in Hyderabad. Regardless, I would not hesitate to stay in this hotel again, it was a wonderful experience!

Room Tip: Get a room facing the pool!
Dear Guest,

The best part of service is to know that you pleased someone. It’s inspiring to know your over all stay experience and comments on our facilities and services.

I am especially inspired to read that our associates made your stay memorable. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

It was indeed a delight to read that you had a renewing experience at our Heavenly Spa by Westin and glad you were also able to visit our Westin Workout and Swimming Pool for a refreshing stay experience.

On your future visits, please note that you can reach out to our concierge team for any special assistance.

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed December 22, 2013

With a location a mere 5 minutes drive from the office, the Westin Mindscape was going to be an appealing option.

The hotel however did not disapoint on any account. As an SPG Platinum, I was upgraded to a Suite with Terrace, plenty of space. The room are beautifully designed in modern and chic style.

The breakfast was good although I do not eat much, the spread was definitely impressive. The staff made sure I was well taken care of and many times I was asked about my stay and if any aspect could be improved.

For sure my default hotel when I return to Hyderabad,

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

It is specially rewarding to read that our associates across all departments were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable. Thank you for the special mention on our room décor and style.

Team Westin looks forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.