“Absolutely Flawless”

Ranked #12 of 313 Hotels in Hyderabad
Austin, Texas
“Absolutely Flawless”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Rarely do I write a review on a hotel before leaving it, but this hotel 100% deserves due to the extraordinary value, service, and quality of the hotel. This is definitely the best Westin property I have reviewed to date and trust me when I say this because I have stayed in over 40 of their properties in the U.S, Europe, and Asia.

First of all as an SPG Platinum member, the check in process was smooth and my platinum benefits were immediately recognized with an upgrade to an executive suite on one of the higher floors. No property has done this for me for both my parents and us (me and my sister).

The room itself is modern and extremely clean with excellent amenities such as a walk in shower and powder room with a bose surround system. The free breakfast provided with my rate includes a gargantuan buffet which includes every single type of Indian food as well as Western food. I mean these guys thought of everything when setting up their breakfast buffet. Anything from dosas to omelets to pastries are offered. The one downside: overeating.

We (my sis and I) ordered dinner one night and I requested a dessert without any sort of nuts (she is allergic to all of them). The dessert ended up having almonds and so I called Service Express to explain that it had nuts. Next thing I know, the chef comes up at my doorstep with a fresh tray of gulab jamun, apologizing for the inconvenience. Never seen this before anywhere. Just the gesture of offering to take back the order would've been good enough, but this is really going out of one's way to make sure that everything is satisfactory. I am really impressed by the quality of service at this hotel and will always return here for all of my stays in Hyderabad in the future.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

The best part of service is to know that you pleased someone. It’s inspiring to know your over all stay experience and special mention on our facilities.

It is specially rewarding to read that our associates across all departments were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable. Our endeavor is to ensure every guest is offered a personalized service making them feel at home.

It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our Buffet spread at Seasonal Tastes, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests.

Team looks forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.

THE WESTIN HYDERABAD MINDSPACE

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (314)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed December 27, 2013

One of the finest hotel @ Hyderabad. Right inside the IT hub. Very friendly caring staff, always be there to make your stay most comfortable and memorable. Nice spread of breakfast. Quite spacious room with most comfortable bed.
Will come back soon. Highly recommendable.

Room Tip: Choose any room..:-)
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful time at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace and it is especially rewarding to read that our associates were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable.

It is also great to hear that you enjoyed our ‘Heavenly Beds’ and which seems to have contributed to a relaxing stay with us.

It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our Buffet Breakfast at Seasonal Tastes. I would also like to inform you that Seasonal Tastes restaurant is awarded The Best All Day Dining by
Times Food Awards – Hyderabad for two consecutive years (2012-2013).

Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. Team Westin looks forward to welcoming you back.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Got a chance to stay in the suite and loved every moment of it. Tastefully done up decor and extremely worthy furnishings. The sleep quality is one of the finest. Liked the mini office like setup in the room which made me comfortable to do office work and printing etc. Good area to also entertain guests. Loved the view of Hitec city from the room.

The location is perfect for business travel and i guess expats will particularly love it.
Had been to the Westin, Hyd a couple of times in the past for buffet dinners and had always loved them. The spread excellent and the food exotic! You wont be disappointed.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with me. It’s inspiring to know your over all stay experience and comments on our facilities and services.

Our Westin Heavenly® Beds are always a great way to relax at the end of the day.

It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our buffet spread at Seasonal Tastes, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests.

Team westin looks forward to welcoming you on your future visits.

Caldwell, NJ
Reviewed December 25, 2013

I went to India on business for the first time and had zero idea of what to expect. I was very pleasantly surprised by this hotel experience. The staff fell all over themselves trying to make my stay as enjoyable as possible, and could not have been friendlier or more accommodating. The restaurants all served delicious food and I adored the wait staff - they were so nice and welcoming. Additionally, the room was fantastic - clean, modern, and well stocked with bottled water and sodas/snacks. The bed was extremely comfortable! I also liked the shops on the ground level - I ended up buying a ton of things from them, and was completely entranced with the clay bracelet maker who sat outside the Indian restaurant. The spa services were also outstanding- I had Ching for a number of spa treatments and they were amongst the best I have ever had, and the yoga classes were terrific. Front staff was great, always opening doors and carrying bags - very professional. The food was very good in all of the restaurants. The pool and grounds were very pretty. The restaurants also carried decent wines as well, which I found very appealing.

My one and only complaint is that the hotel could use a "sundry shop" where you could purchase things such as feminine products, stomach remedies, aspirin, etc. We had a hard time finding a drugstore in Hyderabad. Regardless, I would not hesitate to stay in this hotel again, it was a wonderful experience!

Room Tip: Get a room facing the pool!
Dear Guest,

The best part of service is to know that you pleased someone. It’s inspiring to know your over all stay experience and comments on our facilities and services.

I am especially inspired to read that our associates made your stay memorable. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

It was indeed a delight to read that you had a renewing experience at our Heavenly Spa by Westin and glad you were also able to visit our Westin Workout and Swimming Pool for a refreshing stay experience.

On your future visits, please note that you can reach out to our concierge team for any special assistance.

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed December 22, 2013

With a location a mere 5 minutes drive from the office, the Westin Mindscape was going to be an appealing option.

The hotel however did not disapoint on any account. As an SPG Platinum, I was upgraded to a Suite with Terrace, plenty of space. The room are beautifully designed in modern and chic style.

The breakfast was good although I do not eat much, the spread was definitely impressive. The staff made sure I was well taken care of and many times I was asked about my stay and if any aspect could be improved.

For sure my default hotel when I return to Hyderabad,

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

It is specially rewarding to read that our associates across all departments were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable. Thank you for the special mention on our room décor and style.

Team Westin looks forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Stayed for 3 days in July 2013, the hotel is big and awesome, all facilities that a 5 star can offer. But the only dissappointment is about the food it doesn't taste well. Would visit this hotel again but will have food outside. There are a lot of food option but very few items taste good. The hotel is located in the middle of the IT companies in Hi-Tech City great location.

Room Tip: Chose a one bedroom suite or above it will really make your stay very comfortable.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank T_Puneet
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable comments. Our services will only improve, based on your feedback.

Please rest assured that i have shared your comments with our kitchen team in order to improve guests experience.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future!

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Stayed here more than 5 times.Excellent hotel and my favourite Westin properties in India. Due to it location, highly recommded for business visits. The food is just truly Awesome,the buffet spread is really amazing!!. I will give a 9/10 for the restaurant here with out a second thought. Rooms are quite spacious and a great place to stay if you are on business visit and have wotk around Hi Tech city.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your comments about your recent stay with us.

I am delighted you enjoyed the buffet spread at Seasonal Tastes. I would also like to inform you that Seasonal Tastes restaurant is awarded The Best All Day Dining by Times Food Awards – Hyderabad for two consecutive years (2012-2013).

It is great to read that you enjoyed your room, as well as the facilities we offer.