“Excellent”

Ranked #11 of 316 Hotels in Hyderabad
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I have visited the Westin Hyderabad a few times now for work - I cannot fault this hotel. Don't let yourself get fooled by the slightly underwhelming outside and the TechCity surroundings. Once inside, everything is spacious and luxurious.
The rooms are fantastic - a definite treat when coming in after a long flight. Large comfortable bed, spacious bathroom, and as usual with the Westin, a great attention to details. The style is contemporary/modern, and always very well thought out.
As for the rest of what the hotel has to follow: don't miss out the sunday brunch! the selection and quality of food is excellent (from western style to indian), probably the best spread in town. The bar is a welcome place to relax in the evening (great friendly service), and the downstairs pizza place is also great. I also have to mention the outstanding customer service wherever you are in the hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

The best part of service is to know that you pleased someone. It’s inspiring to know your over all stay experience and comments on our facilities and services.

I am especially inspired to read that our associates made your stay memorable. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

It is good to hear that you also enjoyed our Buffet Breakfast and Sunday Brunch at Seasonal Tastes, which always offers a great variety of food accompanied by imported beverages and is a firm favorite of most guests. It was delightful to read that you also enjoyed our services and over all dining experience at our Italian venue Prego and Indian venue Kangan.

Team Westin looks forward to welcoming you back.

THE WESTIN HYDERABAD MINDSPACE

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (318)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Vancouver
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Amazing new singer at Mix at The Westin in Hyderabad!

Being a regular, I was saddened to know of the previous singer's exit from the place. She had a good voice and a large repertoire of songs.

Coming back to the new singer - BD….. She’s fantastic! I haven’t heard many singers who can cover artists such as Duffy, Adele, Rihanna, Katy Perry, LeAnn Rimes, etc with such ease. She’s the best I've heard in Hyderabad.

Jack of course excels as always and has new songs every time I am there. He definitely keeps the show going, irrespective of who his singing partner may be.

Mix is definitely the best place to hang out at, if you’re looking for a nice, up market venue with very good music. The drinks, food and service are all top class.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

It was a delight to know that you had a wonderful time at our Mix Lounge & Bar at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.

I have shared your valuable comments with Jack & BD and they were delighted.

Team westin looks forward to welcoming you on your future visits.

Washington Grove, MD
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I have stayed at the Westin Hyderabad on numerous occasions and each time it is a little different from a consistency perspective. A few minor examples, one time I was able to do a check in while in the car service from the airport. This allowed me to go directly to my room at 5 am after a 30 hour journey (didn't ask for it but love it). Other times, they take my luggage presumably for scanning and then want to bring it to me. I'd rather just take it and not wait at 5:15 am for someone to knock on my door to deliver what I need.

Other trips, the laundry service would take my items and return before evening (4 different stays in a row this was the case). On this particular trip, they would not take my items unless I filled out a form.

Sometimes room service would call me after an hour to check on my meal (very loud ring BTW) and if they could take the tray, other times never received a call. There are numerous other examples but that's the idea.

Overall this Westin is great and in a great location, I would just like some consistency on how they operate.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable comments. Our services will only improve, based on your feedback.

Please rest assured that I will share your comments on our car transfer, concierge, laundry and In-room services with the concerned departments in order to improve our guest over all stay experience.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future!

San Francisco, California
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Large room, well appointed, GREAT breakfast buffet, not one but two 24 hour gyms, very responsive service, free internet, etc. Very little this hotel can do to improve as a very viable business hotel in Hyderabad, just sustain the current level of service, make sure that the upkeep is kept up. Even the 5 lane freeway to the airport is up and running so the previously tortuous drive has largely been eliminated.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I am delighted you enjoyed the breakfast at Seasonal Tastes. I would also like to inform you that Seasonal Tastes restaurant is awarded The Best All Day Dining by Times Food Awards – Hyderabad for two consecutive years (2012-2013).

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.

India
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I've stayed here twice in the last two months for business and have had nothing but great experiences so decided to put a quick review here.

Strategic location, swift check-in/check-outs, good food & courteous staff is all a big plus.

Rooms & washroom was impeccable. Separate shower & bathtub were a good touch. Really like couple of bathrobes slippers in the cupboard all the time which is generally not the case & one has to ask for second robe when needed.

Spa - I did try the Heavenly Spa once & it was really a heavenly experience. The ambience, therapist & value for money was very satisfactory. Definitely recommend it !

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at our hotel, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am glad you were able to visit our Heavenly Spa by Westin for a refreshing stay experience and the special mention on our therapists and over all experience.

Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments like : swift check-in/check-out process, in room amenities and above all it was inspiring to read that our associates were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I stayed at the Westin Mindspace in February 2013. The location is fantastic for anyone on business in the area but it is not near central Hyderabad, which is about an hour away in traffic.

The hotel has a number of amenities including several restaurants, small cafe, pool and cafe. Thought, I did not avail of any of them they seemed reasonable. The one service, I did take advantage of was their car service from the hotel to local offices. Very efficient with departures at regular internvals in the morning.

The room itself was beautiful with an an extremely large bathroom (two bathrooms). I had purchased a regular room but receive an unexpected upgrade.

I would recommend the hotel to anyone staying in this area of Hyderabad.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful time at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace and you enjoyed all our facilities and services.

Thank you for the special mention on our room and the bathroom area.

Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. Team Westin looks forward to welcoming you back.

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I've stayed here twice in the last two months and have had nothing but great experiences. From leaving a Nexus 7 in my room on checkout (and getting it back a day later), to having to check out mid stay (and not charged for the additional days), to daily shuttles to the office, this is a great hotel.

Room Tip: The floors start at 11, meaning this is the first floor. My last room on floor 12 could hear the bas...