“Perfect for my Business Needs and my saviour for after party”

The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace
Ranked #6 of 343 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed April 8, 2013

It was a pleasure to find a hotel in the midst of workplaces. It has been a saviour multiple times thanks to it's proximity to Office spaces. Ambience perfect staff extremely hospitable. and the 24 hour bar is a definite value add to people like me who enjoy their drink late into the night.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

It is great to read that you have had an excellent stay at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace and that our associates were able to assist you with all your requirements and make it memorable too.

THE WESTIN HYDERABAD MINDSPACE

Write a ReviewReviews (1,610)

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I have stayed at multiple hotels in the Hyderabad area and this will be the one I stick with. One of my favorite parts of this hotel is how quickly they learned my schedule. I work nights while in Hyderabad and they were always there quickly to clean my room and put away my laundry once I left for work. The wait staff also became quickly aware of my schedule and likes and were always prompt to having my food and drink ready as soon as I set down. It had good shades for daytime sleeping and the hotel was well insulated where I didn't hear a lot of noise while trying to sleep.

The only knock I had was the car service that picked me up from the airport. My flight landed at 2am and it was obvious my driver was exhausted. He literally fell asleep while driving me back to the hotel and came to a stop in the middle of the freeway. I had to wake him up and keep chatting him to ensure he stayed awake.

Room Tip: Executive level rooms were very convenient to have the executive level lounge access for free drinks...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

The best part of service is to know that you pleased someone. It’s inspiring to see how much you appreciated our hotel.

I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful time at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace and it is especially rewarding to read that our associates were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable.

Please rest assured that I will share your comments with our front office team in order to improve our services as experienced by you in the past.

Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. Team Westin looks forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

The staff at the hotel are wonderful and eager to help - they acted fast on our requests. The food is very good and the stay on the whole was very nice. The hotel offers a fantastic breakfast buffet.
The cafe in the lobby is really nice and it was nice to have the option of getting a latte or cappuccino any time of the day.

Dear Guest,

It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our Buffet Breakfast at Seasonal Tastes, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests.

Team westin looks forward to welcoming you on your future visits.

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Ever since I first stepped into the lobby at the Westin Hyderabad I have been awed by the wonderful lobby. The whole setup to allow natural light is absolutely wonderful, especially for a sunny place like Hyderabad. There used to be a fountain too but that was closed soon after the hotel opened up. The Buffet at Seasonal Tastes is absolutely fantastic and the breads at the bakery wonderful. I love the whole lobby area with the restaurant, the bar, the bakery/cafe and the stairs leading to the Prego and Kangan. The staff is very courteous and the rooms are quite comfortable and have very good in house toiletries. All in all a great experience.

• Stayed: June 2012
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am delighted you enjoyed your dining experience at Seasonal Tastes. I would also like to inform you that Seasonal Tastes restaurant is awarded The Best All Day Dining by Times Food Awards – Hyderabad for two consecutive years (2012-2013).The breads at Daily Treats are freshly baked within the hotel.

Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

A wonderful place to stay and do business conference in Hyderabad. The property is well connected to rest of the town and definitely get a location advantage being in Hitech City itself. Must say one of the most lavish breakfast buffet I have ever seen. It was full of options for all kind of taste buds. and the property has a very beautiful Buffet place as well on the ground floor. The rooms are very comfortable and sleep quality is excellent. I believe the toilet in the room is designed for couples as it has no lock. Gets little uncomfortable for business travelers who stay in double occupancy. You have to keep warning the other roommate that you are inside, haha.

We had a 2 night stay and had a conference, the banquet staff is very helpful and understanding. They acted quite fast on the last minute changes requested by us. They also quickly arranged a medicine for a staff in our team who was not feeling well. Excellent service overall.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I am inspired to read that you had a wonderful time at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace and it is especially rewarding to read that our associates at banquets were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable.

Our Westin Heavenly® Beds are always a great way to relax at the end of the day.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Stayed there for one night only excellent property in an excellent location at raheja IT mindspace.
Food and complimentary breakfast was also very nice with many varieties.
Rooms were also beautiful and liked there manual light combinations.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful time at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace and you enjoyed all our facilities and services.

Team westin looks forward to welcoming you on your future visits.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

The buffet at this hotel was probably the best food we had in all of India. They offer so many types of food and the presentation was very well-laid out and attractive. It was about the cost of an entree in a nice restaurant in the US, and well-worth the plethora of options and refined atmosphere. The service was quite good and it was an overall very pleasant experience enjoying great food with a lovely view of the gardens.

Dear Guest,

The best part of service is to know that you pleased someone.

I am delighted you enjoyed your dining experience at Seasonal Tastes. I would also like to share with you that Seasonal Tastes restaurant is awarded The Best All Day Dining by Times Food
Awards – Hyderabad for two consecutive years (2012-2013).