“In car check-in Experience at Westin Hyderabad”

The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace
Ranked #14 of 317 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We had the hotel organize the airport pickup and driver had our check-in form already pre-filled and only had to sign it.

Then we simply walked to our rooms after passport photocopy - due to Indian regulations.

That was a nice experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Dear Guest,

It was a delight to know that you had a wonderful stay experience at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.

Guest experience is our highest priorities and it is always gratifying to receive such inspiring comments, especially when we have a new innovation - our in-car check-in for guest comforts.

Look forward to seeing you back at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.

There are newer reviews for The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace

Reviewed October 30, 2012

For the American business traveler this is a great choice. Rooms are typical Westin Hotel in terms of the amenities. Clean! Comfortable bed and excellent WiFi throughout hotel including restaurants, lobby and room. Breakfast buffet offers extensive variety and great quality food and service. Only downside, if you enjoy a glass of wine to end the evening, save your cash as wine selections are extensive but way overpriced. Distance from Hyderabad airport is a reasonable 30 minutes on well paved modern highway.

Room Tip: Select a room on an upper floor as all guest room access open to the large atrium in center of hotel...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with me. It’s inspiring to know your over all stay experience and comments on our facilities and services.

It is great to read that you enjoyed experiencing our facilities such as our room amenities, WiFi connectivity, breakfast at Seasonal Tastes and our spacious rooms with the Westin Heavenly Bed. Our Heavenly® Beds are always a great way to relax at the end of the day.

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I stayed 1night, passing cloud towards Mumbai, I loved Italian food restaurant name called "Prego" it has pool side too and LIVE kitchen,its great,wine choices are good,and overall experience is walking out with Happy Smile.

Room Tip: Top floor has city view.

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear that you were here for just one night and had a renewing stay experience at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.

It was delightful to read that you enjoyed your dining experience at Prego our Italian venue during your visit.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I'm a fan of the Westin chain - especially their beds are wonderful. If you need to sleep away from home, better do it in a welcoming bed like theirs. This Westin was a welcome surprise: outperforming any of the other Westins that I had been to. It's all brand new and trendy and well designed. My room was great with everything one needs. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was great. I visited Hyderabad for a conference and had to rush off every day, but felt that I could relax in the hotel.
To be recommended!

Dear Guest,

We are very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us and we would like to thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with the service you received.

It is also great to hear that you enjoyed our ‘Heavenly Beds' and which seems to have contributed to a relaxing stay with us. It was also a delight to read that you enjoyed your breakfast at Seasonal Tastes.

Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. Team Westin looks forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I choose Westin on my trip to Pune and thought the same degree of service would be available in Hyderabad also and opted for my stay in Hyd. Bad choice.... Staff truely lived upto the standards of Infamous Hyderabadi Nawabi style(I am also from Hyd through). Laid back, un attentive, assumptions and not verifying the facts... What not...

Nice proprty and in middle of most happening place in Hyd, but plaguyed down by substandard service ( In room dining, Service express an the front office are such a let down)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable comments. Our services will only improve, based on your feedback.
I am disappointed to learn that you did not have an exceptional stay with us which is always our aim when welcoming guests to our hotel.

Please rest assured that I will share your comments with our In-room dining, Service Express and front office team in order to improve our services as experienced by you in the past.

Hope you give us another opportunity to regain your confidence on The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

i had my lunch in seasonal taste with my friend the food was great and moreover my waiter abhi was very understanding and had good knowledge of food and beverage he made our day ,, good salad counter and nice alfresco...
hope to come back soon with family

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to read your review and to learn you enjoyed the room and the dining experience at our venue Seasonal Tastes. I would also like to inform you that Seasonal Tastes restaurant is awarded The Best All Day Dining by Times Food Awards – Hyderabad.I have also shared your valuable comments with Abhi.

We look forward to welcoming you back with your family for many more enriching moments at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Rooms were very nice and the staff was excellent. Up in the executive club area your always greeted with a very warm welcome and the staff is ready to get your morning coffee or breakfast. I really loved the breakfast up stairs since the service was faster and I'm pretty simple when it comes to breakfast. Eggs, Waffles, Banana bread and the fresh squeezed orange juice was UNBELIEVABLE!

Only had one complaint during the trip and that was in regards to our pickup time at 545. When we arrived finally at the hotel back at 720 pm. I expressed my concern with the hotel duty manager and they sent a nice welcome basket up to the room with chocolates, cake and apples.
I put the value on the low side since you aren't staying here for value. The food is very expensive here if you eat at the restaurants

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with me. I am grateful for your comments as such information enable us to continually monitor and improve the services we are offering.

I have shared your wonderful feedback with my team on our buffet breakfast at our Executive Lounge.

I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful time at our hotel and it is especially rewarding to read that our associates were able to assist you along the way.

Team Westin is looking forward to welcoming you again!