$47
$37
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $55/night.

Park Hyatt Hyderabad(Hyderabad)
$124
$77
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

$121
$107
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$146
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

$43
$28
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $32/night.

$64
$53
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $61/night.

$45
$35
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $40/night.

Stay Inn(Hyderabad)(Great Value!)
$30
$29
$385
Hotels.com
All reviewsmomo cafehussain sagar lakesky bridgetank bund roadvalue for moneyokrabusiness tripbreakfast spreadroom servicelake viewrestaurant staffcheck in was smoothconvention centerkeep up the good workrooms are largeexcellent stayearly check
Reviewed October 14, 2017

The Courtyard Marriott is ideally located for business as well as leisure stays.
The guestrooms are very contemporary and comfortable. The entire team at the hotel are warm and eager to assist.
The breakfast is sumptuous and offers great variety of local as well as international dishes.

The only irritating aspect is the lack of precise signage in the corridor between both the Marriott properties.

Once you exit the hotel, there is a peculiar pong coming from the Hussain Sagar lake.

But overall, this hotel offers excellent value for money.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Marriott_Hyderabad, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Dear Reviewer,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at the Courtyard by Marriott and we thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that our hotel was at par with your expectation in terms of rooms, quality of service and most importantly our staff. Our endeavor will always be to exceed our guests’ expectations, which we will continue to do.

Please be assured that I have made a note of your feedback about the smell that you mentioned can be quite a put off. However, we are captive of our location. On windy days, the stench that you mention comes from the Hussein Sagar lake facing the hotel. To address the same, the entrance sensor door has been installed. We are sorry for the inconvenience that it caused during your stay.

We hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Hyderabad.

I do hope that you return again and give us another opportunity to look after you.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Need serious improvement in service.
1. My reservation had free wi-fi. It was denied initially. When confronted, it was provided. Can't believe how can they do that inspite of it is clearly written in the reservation confirmation.

2. Go for breakfast, the situation is chaotic. I ordered an omlette and went to my table. Then I requested their staff to let me know if my order is ready or not. I was served after 3 reminders.

3. In the room on the day of check out, I requested for bottle of water. Requested them twice and it never came. It makes me sick if I have complain every time to get served in Marriott. Marriott is expected to exceed general client expectation.

4. Couple of days post my trip to hyderabad, it was pune and stayed in Sayaji hotel. The customer service is simply express without fail. I requested for an iron and ironing board. They said, sir, you don't have to do that yourself. That is complimentary from us , give it to us. I was in a hurry. My trouser and shirt was ironed and delivered in less that 10 minutes. Exceeded my expectation.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Marriott_Hyderabad, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Dear Jayanta68,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for allowing us to be of service to you. At Hyderabad Marriott Hotel & Convention Centre, we are committed to delivering an unparalleled hospitality experience and I regret that your experience was not up to your liking.

I am sorry to learn that you did not find the team to be prompt. I have shared your feedback with the departments and with more training, I am confident that you will see a marked improvement on your next stay at our hotel.

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel, just over the road from my india business partners office so booked for convenience. Rooms good, clean, quiet. Breakfast ok. Service ok. Didn't use any other facilities. Bit of a walk to connect to the main hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Marriott_Hyderabad, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Dear Reviewer,

We are delighted to know that our hotel was at par with your expectation in terms of rooms, food, quality of service and most importantly our staff. Our endeavor will always be to exceed our guests’ expectations, which we will continue to do.

I have personally shared your acknowledgment with the entire team. They are delighted to note that their contribution was recognized and appreciated by you.

Thank you for reviewing us on this forum and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

This is very comfortable place to have business meetings with Breakfast.People can easily commute to this place midrange for Group gatherings as well.The food here is average for Breakfast for conferences

Room Tip: Good for Business Meetings
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business

Dear Reviewer,

At the Courtyard by Marriott, it is our endeavor to create memories for our guests and I am delighted to note that you had a memorable experience. Your expression about our service is very motivating and will inspire us to scale towards greater heights of excellence.

Our talented Chef's put in a lot of thought and effort to curate the buffet in a vibrant, unique and taste way to please every palate. The breakfast buffet is especially praised, as you can see from the other testimonials we have received on this site.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

We visited Marriott hotel for the conference meetings the service is was very good especially Prosenjit Srinivas and Sudarshan thank full to them and very much coordinated by Mr Sridhar I l hope again to visit Marriott hotel thank u

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Dear Reviewer,

I have personally shared your acknowledgment with Prosenjit, Srinivas, Sridhar and Sudarshan. They are delighted to note that their contribution was recognized and appreciated by you.