“Excellent service”

Courtyard by Marriott Hyderabad
Ranked #17 of 332 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This hotel offers you everything you need as a traveler. The staff is professional and friendly.
Dinesh, one of the waiters, was always there to offer you a new dish to try, or a refresh your drink!!!

Nice clean hotel with easy access to all amenities. The cars available for service are clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
SharadDattaGM, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear Outandabout2013india, Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to host you and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass on your compliments to our team and assure you the best of our hospitality and services always. We look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

This is a very good hotel for the money you would pay for it and has a good location as well. Some rooms also provide lake view, the staff is very cordial, the hotel security is good and breakfast in the morning is pretty good too.

Room Tip: Ones with Hussain-Sagar Lake View
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Dear Kirit15, Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad the services and facilities at our hotel were to your liking. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Stayed here for couple nights recently, hotel though a little tired looking was a good base to explore hyderabad from
Breakfast was a good choice buffet and tasted good
Staff very friendly and helpful
Room comfortable with decent views
Wi if was 500 rupees for 24 hrs and good speed
Courtyard is a very good choice if you happen to be visiting hyderabad

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
SharadDattaGM, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear smithy69uk,

Thank you for your kind feedback and comments. I am gald to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Stayed for 4 nights . Very good place to live. Very fast housekeeping service & breakfast in restaruant is outstanding & very tasty. Staff also very approachable & helpful. In breakfast especially persattu-upma very tasy . Ambience of the restaurant is very good.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Srini982,

Thank you for your kind feedback and compliments. I will personally pass on your compliments on the breakfast to my chefs. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights this month, fabulous hotel. The staff were wonderful and nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was excellent and the overall experience was at least on a par with some of the 5 star hotels I have stayed in all over the world. And yes, I am very picky,

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear SandipPatel P,

Thank you for your kind comments and feedback. It gives me and my team immense pleasure to know that we were able to live upto your expectations.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to the hote soon.

Regards

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stayed from Middle of september through to october middle.
Overall it was a satisfactory stay the hotel.
The breakfast spread was good and tasty - even though we got bored after 2 weeks.
Special mention from the kitchen area - Chef Praveen - did a very good job of serving up dishes even when it wasn't in the in room dining. Anytime I felt craving for a food - we just had to call him and he personally delivered us the food and took feed back about it.
also chaitanya/dinesh/imran from the restaurant were ever smiling.

Another special mention -Akram at the front reception was very helpful in terms of booking and arranging things for me.
Sai - One of the interns at the bell desk was always smiling and has a great attitude toward work - you know he wants to learn and succeed.

I had taken room number 1129 which was a non smoking room but it still smelt like cig smokes everytime i entered the room - either the duct was being shared with smoking rooms or staff smoke outside the intake of the AC.

i personally rode a bike and the lack of valet parkin for the bike is a dissapointment.
being a bike tourer - I had ridden back from Pune to hyderabad in heavy rain and they wouldn't allow me to enter the gate and untie the luggage in the main portico. I complained to the duty manager and she never got back to me on this.

The Momo restaurant don't make world class momo's. I personally have had momo's all over india, nepal, china and they don't match up to any of those. Its your signature restaurant and you really have to pull up your socks in that aspect.

frequent powercuts means - your rooms kept losing power often untilt he generator took over - being marriot brand I expected seamless take over of generator back up.

The wrap festival which was on the last day i left- Chef santosh dishes out some mouth watering wraps for our family.

anyhow on the whole, good value for money, satisfactory stay.

Room Tip: choose the front facing rooms - you can get a glimpse of the tank bund.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear AbhiSan,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback. Whilst compliments are always a source of encouragement for my team, I really value candid feedback that lets us know where we have scope to improve our services.
I will personally pass your compliments to all my colleagues that you have mentioned in your post and assure you we have taken note of the areas that we could improve especially the quality of our Momo's.
Please do accept my apologies for the inconvenince you faced when my team did not allow your motorbike to drive into the porch. As a protocol two wheeler entrance to the hotel is a seperate gate as we do not have valet parking for motobikes. However I agree my team should have made an exception and assisted you in unloading your luggage at the main portico and then guided you to the two wheeler parking.
Once again thank you for your feedback and I do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you again in the not too distant future

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I stayed at Courtyard because it was comparitively cheaper than Marriott and centrally located.
I am glad I did because it really is a gem of hotel. Very courteous staff, wonderful ambeience and large rooms and located just behind Marriott and connected to it by Sky bridge
U could use the facilities at Marriott like the spa even from here and u could go thru the sky bridge
The sky bridge has really mice pics of old Hyderabad. The breakfast was also very extensive and the service was really personal.
Definitely the place I want to stay on my next trip to Hyderabad

Room Tip: Choose rooms on 4th floor with a view of the Tank Bund, though it would be blocked by Marriott
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Dear drsurya,

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comments on our hotel. As a team it has always been our endeavor to ensure our guests leave with memorable experiences. I look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the not too distant future

Genaral Manager