“Great food!”

Neighborhood: Jubilee Hills
India
“Great food!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I've eaten here almost every time I visited Hyderabad and the food tasted great on every single occasion! The Chicken Lasagna and Panna Cotta never disappoint! The service is average and ambiance is lacking but the food more than makes up for it!

• Visited August 2013

Pune, India
“Perfect place for a perfect occasion...”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Been waiting to visit this place and decided to try the Sunday brunch....no parking for bikes inside. !!!!! weird...had to park my ZMR on the footpath outside this place .. Once inside, the ambiance caught our attention and it was pretty good... Opted for a table in the open area.... Ordered cocktails and the starters served on the table... Loved them specially the prawns and fish....and the pizzas are delicious ...you wont often get to enjoy them...House files were little problematic but understandable considering where we are sitting... Done with starters and moved on to main course... spread was pretty decent... I passed it quickly , as the deserts were tempting... ;) definitely the best ones I have tried in recent times... In total, the brunch was totally worth it ....

• Visited January 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
“Nice place, good staff, but not really "european food"”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Nice place, comfortable seating and nice ambiance. Staff are good.

I came here because I have been missing european food, and heard this place is supposed to serve it. I tried two types of pasta and a salad.

One of the dishes was with parmesan, tomatoes and basil. All I could taste was large quantities of pepper. Parmesan is considered a delicacy and aged to bring out a certain unique taste. Tomatoes and basil are typically eaten together because of their unique inherent taste too. None of these tastes where present in the dish, because they where overpowered by the pepper.

The other dish was a pasta in tomato sauce with vegetables - it was not bad, but tasted more like chinese wok.

The tomato and mozarella salad I had on the side had a strange taste to it - something about the vinegar.

This really isn't a bad place, but from a culinary standpoint it really isn't "european food" because none of the tastes I am used to from back home are present.

• Visited October 2013
Geneva, Switzerland
“The best in town”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Unique decor with the use materials almost in their raw state, like polished concrete, unpainted wood, stone floor, the place gives a different feel from what is commonly proposed in Hyderabad. Food then comes as a great experience. Steak is excellent, fish too. My favorite place in Hyderabad

Visited July 2013
Hyderabad, India
“Okay”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I always wanted to go and visit N grill and landed up there with friends last week. The ambience is superb indeed!. While all my friends and I were just trying to figure out what to order, we did not get much help from the staff inspite of asking them help while ordered. I ordered for Tomato and Basil soup which was excellent! Mushroom and Cheddar Brown rice was okay too. You must try the fig and cheese starters. Amazing!!! I was totally disappointed when i ordered for drinks. They totally forgot about it and unfortunately didn't even bother to apologise. My experience was ok ok. I'd recommend it for the sake of quality of food only and not for service!!!

• Visited September 2013