“Magnanimous..”

123 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 147 helpful votes
“Magnanimous..”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Huge, magnanimous and gigantic place. I was there for a conference recently, very well organized place although its soo huge it gave us foot sores to walk through it. There are plenty of facilities including prayer areas.

Visited January 2013

Lucknow, India
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“World class convention centre”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Spacious, Very well planned and designed. Has capacity to accommodate meetings/conferences of any size and too with the best standards. I rate it, 'outstanding'

Visited January 2013
Hyderabad, India
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“great”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

i liked the reception quality, ambience great place, feel and look and great food. No transportation problem.

Visited July 2012
New Delhi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“NOVOTEL HICC Mgt is Expert in Blackmailing for Money: Never go there”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I organised a conference in HICC were my management faced a serious issue with HICC mgt. We couriered a cheque of advance payment which they never accepted at the venue. When I reached the hotel 3 days before the event they threatened us for 100% advance payment else they would not allow the event to take place. In the contract it was mentioned that the 50% payment will be paid after the event. Me and my mgt got a shock of the life the way they blackmailed us. I did not have any arrangement for the quick payment moreover my boss was also out of station for some work but still HICC mgt was extremely stubborn to get 100% payment in advance. Somehow my other boss arranged for back transfer from his personal account. In the due course they kept on harassing us and wasted our time. I would suggest to organise any event or even for stay never go to NOVOTEL HICC

Visited December 2012
2 Thank monicabachchan
Hyderabad, India
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Nice!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Spacious, and very big. Can hold a crowd of 10k and more. Food taste could improve.. but a must visit is what i would say.

Visited June 2012