1,319 results
All reviews peacock bar guest relations dum pukht upper crust mr hitesh inorbit mall beautiful property special thanks front office welcome drink amazing experience hotel is great amazing hospitality his team special mention great ambience take care
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was raining cats and dogs in Hyderabad and I was driving around with my friends who were craving lemon tea so we walked into ITC Kohenur skeptically wondering if we would find the exact lemon tea we were craving when I met Devendar at the Peacock bar who made exactly what we wanted and served us well
The ambiance is amazing as well
Would definitely recommend !

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Tejinder_Singh_GM, General Manager at ITC Kohenur, Hyderabad - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your warm words of appreciation.

I am delighted to know that every aspect of your experience was excellent in. It is always gratifying to read that the entire team is doing such a great job of taking care of our valued guests, such as your fine self.

Once again, thank you so much for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Devendra was a very helpful and attentive bartender. He was quick with our drinks and answered all our questions. The peacock bar is well stocked and great for casual discussions with friends and business associates.
I look forward to visiting again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The ITC Kohenur has become my home away from home every time I am in Hyderabad. Everything from the front desk staff to the rooms to the amenities (fitness center, restaurants, etc.) are truly excellent. One of the things I always make sure I do on each trip is to stop by the Peacock Bar just off the lobby - a very relaxing atmosphere with both indoor and outdoor seating. Dev who works there always remembers me and takes the time to talk and provide the type of exceptional interaction and service that ITC hotels are known for. It’s a long trip coming from the US, and it makes it less painful having a place like the ITC Kohenur to stay when I’m here!

Namaste!

It’s heartening to know that you had a memorable stay at our hotel.

I am very happy to share your comments to the entire team of ITC Kohenur Hyderabad. We all look forward to welcome you back soon!

ITC Kohenur Hyderabad

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hi - just to give a shout out to Suraj and Vinoli who were absolutely great at service every single time.
Also - Mukesh and Zoheb were absolutely fabulous managers with amazing service focus. Gautam - the manager was also very proactive in fixing issues.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Namaste!

It’s heartening to know that you had a memorable stay at our hotel.

Thank you for taking a kind note of the tireless efforts that our team makes towards offering prompt and personalized services to our guests at all times. My team and I are delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel in its entirety.I am very happy to share your comments to the entire team of ITC Kohenur Hyderabad.

We all look forward to welcome you back soon!

ITC Kohenur Hyderabad

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Namaste you guys.peacock bar is very beautiful Devendra made a drink was very tasty really I like it.very natural atmosphere which everyone likes cool atmosphere 1903is my room number was very beautiful thank you guys