All reviews restaurant team citrus cafe excellent service house keeping special thanks housekeeping manager nice person enjoyed our stay executive chef team members nice hotel will visit again prime location basic amenities the heart of the city taking care tasty food
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here with my family for 2 days the room size is pretty good the lobby is spacious and the restaurant food is amazing and service is extraordinary thanks to Ajay vikas chitanya and Rahul thanks to one and all

Trip type: Traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Banjara Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.bh@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a good time staying at Lemon Tree, Banjara Hills. The staff is very hospitable and courteous. Delivery and quality of food was also well. Even the staff in the coffee shop, Citrus were very warm and welcoming. I especially appreciate the inclusivity in their staff, they have a few employees with certain disabilities and it is good that the brand welcomes them. Mukhesh, the lobby manager was very courteous and took feedback on service. Good stay!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thanks to hoyel staff i enjoyed my stay here specially thanks to Ajay abhi chitanya raghu and rahil nitu thnaks to total restaurant team we enyoed our meal in uour restaurant the room size is gold with all aminities

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here for 4 days for training seccion. The staff behaviour and their courtesy i liked it especially the restaurant team is awesome specially thanks to Ajay Chitanya Vikas and Abhi the food is too yummy thanks to chef varun and amin

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My experience of the stay was awesome. This was my first vist in Hyderabad. I choose this hotel to spend my time and the staff are verey polite and cooperative. Loved the stay. I would suggest everyone to opt for hotel lemon tree. The housekeeping department was also very cooperative ( Housekeeping Incharge--Devendra) and (Assistant Incharge--Keshav) . Overall loved the time which I spent here.

Trip type: Traveled with family