Leonia Holistic Destination
$69
$49
$40
1,183 results
All reviewscascade suiteleo bizvisited leonialeo splashgo kartingflow riderplunge poolleo bistrolagoon villapaint ballmoon restaurantrain dancewater gamesexcellent resortindoor and outdoor gamessmall poolhuge property
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 12, 2014

The best thing i like about leonia is the calmness present there. The serene natural silence is best to have yourself recharged. The staff is very helpful. Leonia also has many food joints to eat from.

The best thing was whole multiplex!! i have never seen any resort with a multiplex in my life. Just awesome!! :)

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kabby_Bhola
Reviewed February 8, 2014

My Company CA Technologies provided me an opportunity to celebrate my Best Employee award with Family and my kids and it was a Delux double bed room with mini swimming pool and a mini waterfall attached. My kids enjoyed the waterfall and swimming pool. Ordered food from the in house and the food was really great. Later went to the water park and my wife, myself and kids enjoyed the courtesy rides and it was really a great experience.

Room Tip: Take the Suite with Attached mini swimming pool
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank nagabhanukirankota
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Celebrated our 2nd marriage anniversary in Leo cascade, which is one of the best rooms they have. Services are good. In case you have any issues, they rectify within minutes. Food is awesome. You have a private pool for Leo Celestia suites, so no crowd.

Room Tip: Leo Cascade is value for money.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SaiKrishna_G23
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I have visited Leonia Resorts as a part of the weekend program with friends and thoroughly enjoyed it. The place was very well maintained, food is authentic(wide variety of cuisines) and moreover the staff are very friendly and courteous. The kids play area and the number of games they offer is very good. The spa and the serene ambiance deserves a special mention. The Theatre and water sports too are awesome. I would like to visit this place again and again and Kudos to the Management for maintaining this place very well.

I just wonder how they have come with a resort in such a huge place with so many facilities.

As a bottom line, I strongly recommend this place for anybody either for a weekend getaway or a week's stay to explore such a marvelous and a nice place.

Room Tip: Choose Juventa view for people staying in Leo Blitz
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank agandi2014
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I would suggest people to visit the place.
I had been here for the third time, yet It was as exciting as our first visit.
If you wanna get upgraded probably the best place. We booked baywnindow upgraded to Presidential Suite (I wish I get that opportuinity again :). We booked LeoBiz classic updgraded to Leaobiz Smart with great window view. )
I rate 5/5 on customer service.

Can do better in entertainment.

Room Tip: Leobiz smart rooms, they are on 12/13th floor, they provide great view. Feeling of seeing the world with orgin at your window, you will cherish through out your life.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family