“Worst Hotel!!!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #180 of 300 Hotels in Hyderabad
New Delhi, Delhi, India
“Worst Hotel!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I wasn't confident about online hotel booking so i contacted this hotel through mail, seeing a few reviews and the price I found it nice & pretty economical. I got a very early confirmation through mail itself, it made a very good impression.
i reached there at around 8 in the morning, but morning freshness was no where to be seen as everything was stinking. I managed to reach reception where I had to wait for about 10 minutes to meet an ill-mannered slow working manager. I told him about the confirmation. He asked me to wait (without guiding me about a place to sit). And then after half an hour, I was asked to produce my identity proof and pay the rent. As my room was ready for CHECK-IN

I expressed a desire to see the room first. So i was taken into a damp, dark room. The bathroom had a strong scent of cheap phenyle. The almirah hinges were very loose & it was improperly maintained. The bed-sheet had small stains. In short i felt like a fool to've entered this hotel.

I didn't find it worth staying I walked out of this hotel.

MY ADVICE----- Stay on road but not in NAND INTERNATIONAL

Room Tip: Stay Away from this HOTEL!!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
6 Thank shubh_c1

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Its very good hotel only if you are looking for a budget (cheaper) hotel in Hyderabad. I booked a 3 Bed Room in this hotel from make my trip. Everything was same as shown in Picture. But the reality is different. Decoration and everything is good. But the AC was not working. We asked the room service for the same, but they replied their AC are like that only. Very poor Room Service. No one came for Room Clean. AC Not working. Even they behave roughly with our Driver. I only suggest you to book this hotel if you are out of money or you don't need any room service, AC and don't care what hotel stuff behave. Otherwise there are plenty of good budget hotels in Hyderabad. But if you can afford then better go for an 3 star category Hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

The pleasant stay at this hotel truly made our Hyderabad trip a memorable one.
The price of the rooms are justified by the facilities they provide. It is an excellent budget hotel neatly maintained. The room service is good. The canteen provides good breakfast. However the non A/C rooms,situated just above the main road,are quite noisy.
The staff is also friendly. Tourist buses (that travel to Ramoji film city as well take you around Hyderabad as a city tour) arrive at the hotel gate itself.
The customers of this hotel include a mixture of businessmen as well as families and the can be considered suitable for both.
The hotel has a non-deceiving website that provides explicit details and photos.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms away from the main road to avoid traffic noise.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
2 Thank seetharamkm
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

god, thi hotel was bad from the start. the reception was the worst, being so totally rude to me and the two other girls travelling with me. he was condesending, told us we were wrong, made us wait after 4pm for a room we had pre booked. The room has cockroaches in it. it smelt of sewage.
also, it took us three days to get our washing back and when it came back, it was filthy. they hadnt even bothered to wash it. even then we spent three days arguing with him to get our clothes back because he 'didnt know where the wash person had gone'...it was ridiculous, and when we woke at 6am one morning to the promise that before we left to catch our train the washing would be there, it wasnt. we spent an hour arguing with him to find it and then had to run for the train because he had made us late.
by he, i am referring to the older man on the reception. i have never been patronised in all my life by someone in customer service the way he did us... and i have been fortunate enough to have travelled all the continents in the world (except Anatartica!)...never have i been forced to write a bad review but here's my story. i was and still am outraged but this hotel x

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank DellaTy

Travelers are raving about these Hyderabad hotels

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2011

I found the info on this hotel through google maps. None of the websites actually advertised this hotel and it does not appear hyped too. They have such a nice setup and yet just rely on advertising through word-of-mouth. I felt compelled to write this review. Given my pleasant experience, I have stayed at this place during all my trips in the last 3 months.

The hotel staff is very friendly and co-operative. They dont have a great room service but for the budget they offer, its reasonable. I found the rooms clean and well stuffed. There was hot water all day long. Though the building is bang on the main road, the rooms seem to keep the traffic noise away and one can catch a good sleep anytime. I found this place a great value for money and would stay in this place anytime in future too.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends