“Average budget hotel”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hyderabad
Hotel Megha City,Lodge
Ranked #225 of 332 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My experience is not so good with this hotel. Its a typical budget hotel in the heart of the city. The location is quite good. I booked this hotel from MakeMyTrip for 2 days and found my room is very dirty. I called manager asking for another room, but he told all rooms are booked and i have to wait for 3 hour. Somehow we adjusted ourself and waited for long 3 hour. Atlast the gave us a new room by charging extra money. The room was good and clean but the room don't have any telephone connection and no curtain in windows. I requested for the same. However we waited another 1 hour for curtain and no telephone until we leave. Everytime we have to go to reception and ask for something, even if its water. I just found the room and the location of the hotel is good. Service is typically worst. Foods are expensive and not worth the money you spent.

Room Tip: Go for their AC or suite room if you need good sleep. Don't dine in. Use to have food outside. L...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TripperSAM

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was surprised to note my belonging they have kept in the reception by opening the room with
the key i have deposited withthem while going out
It was informed when i confronted with thereceptionist that since i didnt turn up for night stay they have opened and kept the same

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Sambasivan B
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We have booked 5 rooms in the same rate but they have allotted different types of room in different location.Rooms are very small and bathrooms are not up to the mark.Room service is overall good.Some unfortunate incident of theft of money have been occurred with us not for hotel but they have look after the matter and solved the problem.This type of co operative attitude is very much appreciable.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank sanjib2511
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Not a good hotel for the family !

While checking in, I have asked them to extend the room for 2 more days (total for 4 days). They confirmed that I can stay for 2 more extra days. Also, I asked them if I need to pay and reconfirm for that. They said no need for that.
But, on second day, the lady in-charge, receptionist, told me that “Sorry Sir, we have new person coming for the room, so you have to vacate the room”. This has happened at 7.30 PM. I never expected a situation like this and the people and the receptionist asked me vacate the hotel in two hours time.
This is very rude and unprofessional way of handling the customers.

Moreover, while checking out, I have asked to pay 10 Rs. I don’t know what for that.
Make my trip had clearly mentioned that I have to pay 0nly 1880 Rs, which I paid at the time of check in. … Anyway I didn’t argue with them.

Rooms are not clean at all.

Hotel food is very expensive.

I really regret for booking in this hotel. I won't recommend this hotel. Nearby you have many good hotels for better price.

Room Tip: No good rooms
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Jayadev N
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Hotel is located well. Rooms condition is poor. Bathroom condition is hopeless. This is my last stay in this hotel. I don't recommend this hotel for family. Room service can be better. Did not enjoy. A/c is has to switched on from reception you don't have any control. Room don't appear fresh. Don't go by photos on this site.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jagdish H
Reviewed December 21, 2012

The Hotel has cheap, small but nice rooms. Environment in and around the hostel is also good. This hotel proved lucky for me, as I got placement after my interview. The only problem is expensive food, but you can arrange for cheap food from restorants near the hotels.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business