“Good Hotel with traditional Indian breakfast”
Review of Inner Circle Hotel

Inner Circle Hotel
Ranked #72 of 317 Hotels in Hyderabad
Bengaluru, India
“Good Hotel with traditional Indian breakfast”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I came for a one day visit to Hyderabad. The room was spacious with a very good TV and all the facilities that one can ask for if you are in a new town for business purposes. The location is in Somajiguda with all the basic necessities available within walking distance.
The food was nice and clean Indian style with crisp vadas and soft idlis, dosa along with 3 varieties of chutneys. You also have the option of having corn-flakes if you want a slightly more English take for your breakfast.
In the price range, this is as good as it gets. Would definetely recommend this for anyone coming to Hyderabad on a business visit

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I stay at Inner Circle whenever I visit Hyderabad, typically 4 - 5 times a year. Good hotel with clean and spacious rooms, good quality of vegeterian food and excellent location. All in all, very good option at a decent price...

Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
bangalore
Reviewed October 12, 2011

Was in Hyderabad for a business trip where i discovered this wonderful property. One of the few mid segment properties with a mesmerizing entrance facade and tasteful use of imported Chinese interiors. The property was clean and the rooms were well maintained. The staff were accommodating enough to allow a late check out.

The buffet breakfast was tasty, offered a wide range and was well presented. The hotel is only vegetarian and does not serve liquor. But not to worry, as one has a lot of food choices near by. The location was excellent and public transport was readily available. Overall good experience. Will use this place again, when in Hyderabad.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Mangalore
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Its a new hotel in thew heart of the city of Hyderabad with excellent facilities. Pleasant Reception and Room service. Peaceful surroundings and great location. Excellent in house restaurant but Veg only. No liquor. But excellent near by other options for Non Veg restaurants offering drinks. Buffet at Breakffast and Lunch offer good variety. Recommended for Business travelers and Travelers with Family.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank L G
SABOO8, Agm ( Mktg & Sales ) at Inner Circle Hotel, responded to this review, September 20, 2011
Thank you for your kind words.
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed June 8, 2011

We booked this Hotel for one Week at Hyderabad as a official Trip. Since the hospitality is fantastic from this Hotel, We have not gone outing too in Hyd.
The rooms look very amazing the 11 Inch Bed looks softness to sleep silently in the comforable 20x20 Room.
The bathroom fittings and Shower was really amazing to enjoy in the Hotel. Food and Restaurant looks very hygenic which creates thirsty to learn more and more Technical Informations.
Thanks for the Trip Advisor.

Room Tip: Take Double Room Executive which u can enjoy
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank Visu34
SABOO8, Director of Sales at Inner Circle Hotel, responded to this review, October 5, 2011
We are truly honoured by your appreciation and satisfaction, Thank You.
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed April 26, 2011

Hi,

I stayed at Hotel Inner Circle for 5 days since my office is located right across the street thus I was placed there by my travel desk.

The very entrance of the hotel was mesmerizing. Very well lit, maintained, neat, clean & organized. I checked in at around 7 in the evening without any problems. The staff was extremely courteous & friendly. So after a rough journey I was in my room within minutes.

Since I was tired I had my supper in the hotel & I was so very happy that I selected to do so. The food was WOW. Being a vegetarian I was not very sure if I would find the right kind of food for me in the city of Biryani which I heard is either Chicken or Mutton. I never thought I could eat so much especially the south Indian rassam, which is really very tasty. Loved the food thoroughly. So for the rest of the days at the hotel I ensured that I had a proper south Indian breakfast & my dinner there.

Now coming to the location & the ambiance of the hotel. As I mentioned my office was right across the street which is on Raj Bhawan Road, it’s in the center/heart of the city. So where ever I had to travel to see Hyderabad was easy & convenient. With a little help from the staff I could go to the right places in the little time I had. The ambiance of the hotel is amazing & I feel it is a little under rated as a 3 star because it actually has the comfort of a 5 Star hotel.
The room was very big & spacious. Both the bathroom & room were very very clean & well maintained. The bed was so very comfortable that if I were given an option I would love to spend a Sunday there where I would just wana sleep in the room.

Over all I would give the hotel a 5 Star rating in all parameters i.e. food, service, ambiance, location & amenities. And a special thanks to the staff that was extremely helpful & cooperative.

Room Tip: Amazing...
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank NikeshJain
Thank You , we always believe in the Best Hospitality.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed October 16, 2010

I suppose this hotel is pretty new as there were not much reviews available. Anyhow, the travel desk booked me into this hotel for a week so it’s not like I get to choose or anything. Arriving on the morning flight, I thought I wouldn’t be able to check in to my room yet. However, the reception said it was not a problem, after which I found out that the check in time is 24 hours, not bad.

The room was nice – spacious, tidy, clean and with modern decors. The hotel is rated 3-star, but judging from their room alone it probably is underrated a little bit. However, hotel ratings are not purely based on rooms alone, a little more about that later. The bed was one of the most comfortable sleeps I’ve had, to the extent that I actually did not hear my morning alarm a few times. The bathroom is adequately sized, efficient would be a better description. The toiletries provided were a little bit anorexic though. Everything in the room worked fine except the mini-bar, which probably explains why the hotel did not even bother stocking it I guess.

The staffs were friendly and helpful. The only disappointing aspect of the hotel probably would be its room service menu – it is pure vegetarian, not even eggs! And the breakfast spread was limited and exactly the same everyday, but I was happy to make do with cereals and cold milk… yes, cold milk in India (only those who lived long enough in India would understand why)! But to be fair, the food did taste good for the couple of nights I did order room service.

The hotel is tucked behind a small lane, but the location is pretty much right smack in the center of the city. So for a carnivore (or non-veg as they refer here) like me, it was fortunate that protein sources were abundantly available within short walking distances in places like Domino, Subway, Pizza Hut and KFC. There’s even a shopping mall a short drive away where Hard Rock Café is located, venture a little bit further and there’s even a TGI Fridays in the city.

All in all, it was a pleasant stay. Value for money is fair, considering that it is located in the heart of a metro, though probably pulled down a little bit by the menu.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
4 Thank aurfei
Thank You , your appreciation makes us to serve better and better.