See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 4, 2017

Booked through Travelguru ,we stayed for 3 nights and found the room and amenities to be clean and comfortable. I recommend the hotel for its budget friendliness and proximity to ABIDS and city centre. There is an Udupi restaurant right below the hotel that serves clean and decent food. Public transportation is easily available - Women's college bus stand is just opposite and autorickshaws were in plenty. A drawback I noticed is the hotel is located on a busy street and Hyderabad traffic being loud and noisy, this is not a place recommended for light sleepers.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank thomas_nj1983
Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

Hi Guys, Thank you very much guys, Go visit this Haridwar Hotel. taste is so good. i enjoyed a lot in this place. north side almost all hotels like a temples. food is like a Prasadam :)

Go traveller. enjoy the world

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank vvamsh
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel when I visited Hyderabad..its a good hotel with economic prices..from here transportation facility is also good..nearby uduppi restaurant is there..I suggested this hotel to my friend and his wife ..when they visited Hyderabad

Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
2  Thank Travelband
Reviewed July 11, 2016

I booked this room a couple of days before my visit to Hyderabad. Got room 234 (second floor), which was clean and has a window AC. The washroom doesn't have shower and neither hand shower. They have grill (old styled lift) and very small TV. I recommend that you book your city tour with the hotel only as they ask for Rs. 350 and Telengana tourism asks for Rs. 200 but is quite far. I have a video of the room, but there is no option here to upload.

Room Tip: Quiet floors.
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
5  Thank Traveloverfoodie
Reviewed March 24, 2016

Don't judge the any hotel by reading its negative or positive review. Nice Location with affordable price with good service travel desk had arranged the city tour which is best service I got. me and my family are thankful to hotel staff to make trip best.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family