All reviews value for money travel desk metro station complimentary breakfast was good birla temple hotel is centrally located rooms are big early check mini bar sleep quality stayed here for nights reception area room service is business hotel in house restaurant visited hyderabad very nice experience
Reviewed July 18, 2017

Awesome hotel very good rooms tasty food in layman language Heaven of Hyderabad
A must stay hotel if your ever plan a visit to Hyderabad the city of Biryani
A good staff at travel desk to help you to travel around the city

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank kulgsk
HotelAshoka, Front Office Manager at Best Western Ashoka, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Dear Sir,

Warm greetings from Best Western Ashoka, Hyderabad and Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire team we thank you for your feed back on your stay with us and appreciating our Rooms & Staff, your satisfaction is important to us, we will be using this feedback you gave to deliver much better experience for guests in the future.

Thank you for considering to stay with us again and we will have another chance to provide you with a much superior experience.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at +91-9666667843.

Reviewed July 18, 2017

I stayed in the hotel for 3 nights. When I first checked in, the room I was given had a musty odor, and the floor in the room looked all broken and old. I was quite taken aback, especially with the strong, stale, musty odor in the room. I immediately went and complained to the front desk by phone. The front desk sends a housekeeping boy with a perfume bottle. A perfume cannot fix the musty old smell in this room.

I took the lift downstairs, went to the front desk, and asked for a better room. The front desk personnel then took me to another room - what a difference. This was a spacious room, with a nice floor. The bathroom looked like it just went through a renovation - the sink looked stylish and contemporary, the walls had nice tiles, and the shower unit looked new. I wondered - why wasn't I given this decent room the first time around?

The complimentary breakfast buffet was excellent. The masala omelette was nicely done. The variety and quantity of fresh fruits was impressive. Items such such puri and bhaji, upma etc were tasty.

The quality of service during the morning buffet breakfast is erratic. One one day, the staff was receptive, paid attention, asked me what I wanted, and served accordingly. The next day, the staff members were indifferent and didn't care at all for my presence That was surprising considering it was quite early in the morning, and I was the first customer in the restaurant at 8 am. I had to get up, go to them, and ask them for service.

The flasks with the premade tea and coffee are not labeled. So you end up pouring one hot beverage, and if it is not what you want, you try pouring the other hot beverage for yourself in a different cup, The restaurant management should put proper labels on the flasks to indicate tea and coffee - the trial-and-error approach is wasteful.

Lakdikapul is a central location, and the sounds of traffic are heard in room. You can close the windows, to cut down a bit on the sound of the traffic.

It was very easy to get an Ola cab to go places. Overall, the location is great - easy to get around in the city and get things done. This is a decent 3 star hotel that is good value for the price that you pay. Had it not been for the musty room and the erratic service in the dining room, I would have given this hotel a better rating.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
HotelAshoka, Front Office Manager at Best Western Ashoka, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

Dear Mam,

On behalf of our entire team we thank you for your feed back on your stay with us, we ensure that the rooms will be checked for the musty odour in the room and also the service rendered in our coffee shop at the time of your breakfast, we look forward for your next visit to serve you better, your satisfaction is important to us, we will be using this feedback you gave to deliver much better experience for guests in the future.

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

House keeping very good service he given such nice stay am very happy to staying specialy thank to prashanth because is take care verry well and speak verry good rekha she is doing clean very good am happy to staying

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Sir,

On behalf of our entire team we thank you for your feed back on your stay with us and appreciating our Housekeeping Services and couple of our staff, your satisfaction is important to us, we will be using this feedback you gave to deliver much better experience for guests in the future.

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

House keeping is good department provide good service specially I thankns to Mr prashanth is speak very closely and is given such a good service and Naga Raju is doing room cleaning very good am came this is 4 the time very happy to staying

Trip type: Traveled solo
HotelAshoka, Front Office Manager at Best Western Ashoka, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

House keeping given good service prashanth take care very well
And Naga Raju is doing cleaning very good I want came next time also very good service and room service is very good such a nice hotel am happy to staying at the room

Trip type: Traveled solo