$47
$37
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $51/night.

Park Hyatt Hyderabad(Hyderabad)
$59
$54
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $65/night.

$358
$71
$39
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $45/night.

Stay Inn(Hyderabad)(Great Value!)
$30
$29
2,767 results
All reviewssquare restaurantmr sunilfree shuttleshuttle servicenovotel hyderabadexcellent serviceshort staypool sidespecial thanksexcellent hotelroom servicetake careenjoyed my stayfront officein room diningpleasant stayrooms are spacious
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

I visit Square frequently and I love the Soup and Salad offering. It's distinctive and appeals to the gourmet eater who has refined Epicurean instincts! Give it a shot. You'll not be disappointed.

While at it, you can also pick up annual membership like I did. The staff is very helpful. I frequent it and like to give a shout out to Rajesh, Hafeez, Jagannadh, Rita. It's like meeting friends again.

It's a great way to spend a lovely evening driving from the city on the outer ring road to the lovely Shamshabad airport road and arrive at the Novotel.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tr0tter93
Ravi_Khubchandani, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your patronage and your profound appreciation of our buffet spread and hospitality of our team members. I shall certainly share your appreciation with the entire team. We would also like to thank you for recommending our loyalty programme ‘AccorPlus’. We would also like to take this opportunity to suggest you to please experience a family staycation at Novotel Hyderabad Airport and enjoy the array of sports and recreational facilities of the hotel. We look forward to welcome you back for many more dinning and stay experiences.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for almost 2 weeks and in love with this place. Friendly staff, good food, neat rooms and corridors, special thanks to Sushma, Hafeez and Ramkrishna in IRD department and Anil and laxmi in Housekeeping department. They all made our stay memorable and very comfortable. Wish we could stay here for a little longer.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Shailza T

Dear Shailza,
Thank you for choosing to stay at with us during your recent visit to Hyderabad. I shall certainly share your appreciation with the entire team. We at Novotel Hyderabad Airport are delighted to know that you have enjoyed our hospitality and services and we look forward to welcome you back for many such memorable stays.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

I am impressed by the good food and very good service at Novotel Airport. Been there so many times now and impressed by the personalized servcies of Sunil Nayak, RamKrishna and Tapendra. They make you feel special for sure by understanding the needs and tastes well. Keep it up guys. Service in both the Square and Haldi are good.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Singla,
Thank you for your patronage and recommending our restaurants, ‘The Square’ and ‘Haldi’. I shall certainly share your appreciation with my entire team. We would also like to take this opportunity to suggest you to please experience a family staycation at Novotel Hyderabad Airport and enjoy the array of sports and recreational facilities of the hotel. We look forward to welcome you back for many more dinning and stay experiences.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Unfortunately this is the only hotel close to the airport and only available option for a layover in Hyderabad. During my recent visit to Hyderabad, I called them to make reservation for a room for few hours and when I called them late in the day, local time, I was told by the person who answered the phone that she is not aware of or unable to provide any information on reservations. Imagine, you land at the airport middle of the night -- and most international flights arrive middle of the night -- and was told she can't help with reservation. You have to wait till the morning to make reservations or anyone available to provide you information. Doesn't it defeat the point. There were other small incidents -- shuttle driver after picking us up, got on his cell phone while drive the van. When I asked him to stop talking while driving, he started arguing with him on how he couldn't wait at the airport for others to hop on the shuttle and hence he had to explain to someone on the phone. As it is he was driving like a maniac and I felt he was putting in danger by talking on the phone. We had other incidents with reservations. Overall, not a very good experience and you have to put in lot of effort to get hotel rooms reserved. Only thing going for the hotel is it's the only one near the airport and they don't have much of a competition. They can get away by giving you bad service.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Ravi_Khubchandani, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2017

Dear Ram,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Our guests’ satisfaction is paramount for us and your experience unfortunately is not reflective of the hospitality that we pride ourselves for. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you during your arrival and stay at the hotel. My team and I have taken sincere note of the feedback shared by you and have introduced immediate remedial measures and trainings to ensure that our guests consistently enjoy the best of our hospitality. We would also like to assure you that we take our guests’ safety very seriously and have introduced stricter measures to ensure the same with our shuttle service.

We sincerely request you to provide us with another opportunity to showcase our signature Novotel hospitality and we look forward to welcome you back for a renewed experience.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel and staff specially Alka at check in on very frequent traveller and I used to stay here and best place to dine with family and Alka always used to help me and will stay more here only and this time stay again awesome

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Mohammed W

Dear Mohammed,
Thank you for patronising us and taking the time to appreciate the efforts of our team. I shall share your appreciation with Alka and our entire team. We look forward to welcome you back to Novotel Hyderabad Airport for many such memorable experiences.