“A good venue for a business trip/ conference”

Ranked #5 of 317 Hotels in Hyderabad
Pune
“A good venue for a business trip/ conference”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

I attended a 2 day conference at this hotel. It was an excellent venue for a conference. I wouldnt recommend this hotel for a family trip or holiday. Its just very professional.There is no warmth or charm about the place. The rooms are very modern and very executive class, large flat screen TV and everything. The toilets had very nice rain shower in a cubicle, and ultra modern fittings and very fancy design.
The swimming pool is located right in the center of the hotel, and easily accessible. It is ozone Purified,and very clear and pleasant water. The gymnasium is beautiful,and has the latest up to date equipment. Its a pleasure to work out in this gym. Fully equipped with sauna facilities and the works. The spa was also very good, but i didnt have the time to use it. My friends rated it highly.
However, the flip side was the lack of a friendly or warm or helpful attitude of the staff. We needed some pain releif medication,and they were unable to help out. There was no medication available anywhere or even the willingness for anyone to help.
The bar was well located and well equipped. Again, I didnt feel the warmth or welcome feeling at the bar either. Everything was just very professional and perhaps "American".
I would recommend this hotel only for business travellers, for a convenient stop over very close to the Hyderabad Airport. Plus free internet was available over wifi.

Room Tip: Choose a room looking at the airport and not the opposite side. it also looks over the swimming pool...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
FrontOfficeMgrNHA, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this review, September 20, 2011

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Hyderabad International Airport. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay. We do have first aid kit in hotel for any emergency requirement, however we do not keep any medicines to avoid any further discomfort due wrong medication. However we can get medicine from airport for guest if prescription is given to us to show it to pharmacy.

Novotel Hyderabad Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (256)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
Mumbai
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I used this hotel for airport transit , specifically when flying out of Hyderabad in early morning. This is excellent property with complimentary airport shuttle and all amenities. Very well furnished rooms and nice atmosphere. Also rates are very reasonable and food is very good. Must see hotel for all frequent travelers changing flights at Hyderabad or visiting Hyderabad and flying back home by early morning flights.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
FrontOfficeMgrNHA, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this review, September 16, 2011

Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed September 14, 2011

This hotel surprised me in every way. The restaurant served one of the best biryani that I have ever tasted. My colleague requested a Peshawar naan, not on the menu, they made it without hesitation and with great quality. I even used the spa facilities for a haircut and a leg massage. Imagine my surprise, as an African American, at his ability to give a really fine haircut. The gym is as good as many health clubs. A

1 Thank asrightasrain

Trondheim, Norway
Reviewed September 10, 2011

I was having one night here after a late arrival from Europe. Rooms, food etc. was very good. Bed was comfortable and the room was clean. My stay was just 10 hours, were most of it was sleep - so i didnt experience everything that the hotel has to offer.

A big downside was the check out procedure. At check in they registered my credit card. At check out their banking system was broken - which means that the check out took one hour with photo copies of sensitive information about my self, just in case they needed it. This is not what you expect, even in India (on a western type hotel).

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Paldrevl
FrontOfficeMgrNHA, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this review, September 12, 2011

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

I have also noted your feedback on departure and have raised it to concerned. We will appropriate efforts not to repeat inconvenience caused to you.

New Delhi
Reviewed September 9, 2011

Well, I stayed for 2 nights in Novotel Hyderabad Airport...had come for a short trip...wanted to try Haleem and Biryani of Hyderabad....my sincere thanks to this hotel.. They made my trip a memorable one by making me have the same.. The chefs of this hotel are just so courteous...!! The waiters in the restaurant were very quick & anticipating... also the meeting room facilities are a boon for business travelers.. best thing being it is situated just 5 minutes from the airport..Thanks Novotel for making my short trip the most memorable one till now.. and would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends n family.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Roohi385

Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed September 5, 2011

I was in Hyderabad for a business purpose and stayed at this hotel. It was a fascinating expirence. The ambience is too good. I had the dinner and was amzed by the quality of food and environment. Eventhough a short stay, I would recommend this to be a hotel with really a 5 star facility.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank colombus1981
FrontOfficeMgrNHA, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this review, September 7, 2011

Kolkata
Reviewed August 27, 2011

It is a great place to stay in. The rooms are very good. There are Novotel transport services also available from the Airport. The swimming pool is very well located. The ambience of the place is very nice.

Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
FrontOfficeMgrNHA, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this review, August 28, 2011

Gaurav Gupta