“Concord Comfort is a not a place to stay if you are looking for Privacy.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hyderabad
Concord Comfort Park View Apartments
Ranked #290 of 318 Hotels in Hyderabad
United States of America
“Concord Comfort is a not a place to stay if you are looking for Privacy.”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I had been to Concord Comfort Park View Apartments 101, Park View Apartment, Huda Heights, 36 / 1, Rd No:12 | Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India. During this visit I was astonished how the ambiance of this place was disrupted by the staff working to cater to the needs of my friend living at this place as a paying guest. Staff had no respect or concern to my arrival and sat on the couch watching their Hindi movies, making a lot of noise, cooking their food with so much spices giving no sense or feeling of comfort. I was unable to sit at the guest room because of not having any privacy.

I had stayed along with my friend for a night as I was travelling to America the following day, during the night I wanted to get water from the fridge. Staying at this place I had to be concerned about the staff that was lined up sleeping on the floor of the Hall where the kitchen was situated. There was no separate room provided for the staff which invaded my privacy. If I was to walk with my underwear or have my friend walk in a night suite it would be very uncomfortable with the presence of people sleeping in the dark staring at you. Remember this is India so people have a habit of staring at your during the day time if you are a foreigner, so imagining the night, its very scary.

Bottom line I was not happy for my friend living at this place, however she had committed to a longer duration and paid in advance. Anyhow staying at this place was certainly not justifiable with the amount they were charging for a month or even a day fee.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank chris D

Families
Couples
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 7, 2012

What I experienced via Skype to my sister staying at this Concord Comfort Park View apartment just shocked me today! The owner came in and started shouting and throwing my sister’s things round the room demanding her to leave. If you want dirty towels picked up from the floor and put back on the rail and when you compliant how the rooms are not cleaned properly, the lady owner will just throw abuse at you and throw your things more or less at you. Being from England could be a very frightening experience. I am still shaking and I can’t imagine how my sister is feeling. I would love to post the clip of her shouting and screaming at my sister however it’s not in my nature to behave and bring myself down to this woman’s level but I would like to warn those travelling to Concord Comfort Park View Apartment. 101, Park View Apartment, Huda Heights, 36 / 1, Rd No:12 | Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India to be careful. A concern sister from England

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank JHS1112

Travelers are raving about these Hyderabad hotels

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed January 6, 2011

I agreed to stay at Concord Apartments for my four month stay in Hyderabad. After three months, the owner gave me and my husband less than 24 hours to vacate our three bedroom apartment (Aparupa) as she had arranged a long term contract with a company who had offered her more money. As we had less than 24 hours notice, we had few options but to take her offer of one bedroom in a shared apartment in another of her properties for the same (expensive) rent. We had repeatedly told her that this did not suit us, as on most days we both work from home and required more space; nor was it what I had agreed to and had paid rent in advance for. This soured my whole stay in Hyderabad. The owner, who had known about the deal for some time, should at least inform her guests so that they can find alternative and more suitable accommodation.

Even while staying at Aparupa, we faced many difficulties. Bills were never paid until the service had been cut off, and we were often without internet, telephone, cable TV and even electricity. The kitchen is very ill-equipped, without basic pots, pans, knives etc.. I requested several times that the bin and draining board, which were broken, filthy and rusted over be replaced, but to no avail. The owner came and went as she pleased, on one occasion ignoring my husband working in one of the rooms as she directed staff, but being ever so friendly when she returned with potential guests.

There are some positives. The staff are great. The service was spot on, and they were willing to look after things for us quickly and with little hassle. The furnishings are attractive and the beds are comfortable. It lacks a homely feel though, and for guests coming for longer stays in Hyderabad, it is an expensive, and far from ideal option.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
3 Thank TRoseJ
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed August 4, 2008

I was traveling to Hyderabad for a day and a friend told me about Concord Service apartments. I have never tried one in India before and so decided to give it a shot. It was an excellent decision. It is like staying at home.

The apartment is in a residential building. The people who own and run it go by name of Concord Comfort. They own quite a few service apartments in Hyderabad. The one where I was staying was at Banjara Hills road number 12. Its a bit complex to get there so its best to call the apartment when you reach the circle at Banjara 12 and they will send someone to the road to guide you to the place.

The apartment is a 3 bed room house with a complete living and dining room, fully furnished and fully air conditioned with free wi fi. Each guest stays in his own room which has a TV and wifi. Very comfortable room. Home cooked food is available. Best part all of this for less than $100 per night. Compare this to average hotel tariff of $200++ and its a great deal. Highly recommended.

Stayed August 2008