“best business class hotel in hyderabad”
Review of Aditya Hometel

Aditya Hometel
Ranked #35 of 330 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Excellent hotel with the greatest attention to service.
flavours restaurant is good with a lavish buffet in low cost and also you can order for whatever you want.
The continental breakfast also available the lobby restaurant is its really good.
a clean and comfortable rooms.
This is truly one of the most wonderful hotels in Hyderabad.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

I visited this hotel's Resaturant for lunch buffet with my family. They charge Rs. 258/- including taxes, which is not at all worth. This buffet is of not more than Rs. 100/-

1) Very poor service.
2) Experienced this for the first time - Waiter asked me to come to the place where computer was kept to pay the bill, instead they serving the bill on the table. Strange.
3) AC not working properly. Even the waiters and servers were sweating along with the guests.
4) Noodles - you won't believe. They had put peanuts and dry red chillis in the noodles. I think they want to make south india noodles instead of chinese. Yak... very bad in taste
5) Paneer vegetable - we thought it was a formality they are doing by serving paneer. Not at all tasty.
6) Tadka Dal - cold
7) This was our first buffet, where we did not find even Vanilla Ice-cream.
8) Third class sweets were kept along with 2 cut fruits.
7) Servers/waiters were only there to pick up the used dishes and to provide water. They were not looking whether any food item is over on the buffet deck and to re-fill it.

Overall Very Poor. Not at all recommended

Regards,
Arvind

4  Thank Arvind_Advisor
Reviewed July 17, 2011

Checked in with family after booking online. The room is OK. Problems started after check-in.
Hot water dosen't run. No shower caps provided. Bathroom has no bucket to take a bath.
Room service is poor. Ordered food at 10 PM and got it at 11-40. Break-fast is limited.
AC dosent function well. Travel desk charge high prices and no help from help-desk in providing Meru or call taxi service.
They even charged extra bed for a 2 year child.
Overall very dissapointed. Avoid it.

Room Tip: poor service and overcharge for everything.
4  Thank Vinta007
Reviewed June 26, 2011

The hotel is basically clean and serviceable but the service I received was consistently poor. For example:

- When I hired a car, we agreed on a price orally and they did not give any written terms and conditions. At the end of the journey, they tried to charge me all sorts of fees and charges which had not been agreed. When I tried to explain that the agreement was for a flat fee, the hotel duty manager was very rude, saying that they did not care what I thought.

- Arrived back at the end of the day to a flooded room, discovered that while servicing the room, they had left a tap on in the bathroom. Items left on the floor were soaked/damaged.

- Despite a high-price buffet, I was never served by staff during my meals - never offered any roti or drinks at dinner, never offered omelettes or tea or coffee at breakfast. Service very poor.

- No options for a light meal at dinner - you have to have the full Rs325 buffet.

- When I arrived to check in they informed me that I must have a booking at their partner hotel Aditya Park Hotel and was directed to go there instead. Of course after going there I discovered that the original hotel was correct. This wasted around 45 min of my time on a busy business day.

I wouldn't stay there again and would never recommend it to anyone else!

Room Tip: Not sure
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank kwat7109
Reviewed June 23, 2011

Journey was long & tiring from the Airport, even at night. Crowded location, average budget rooms, non-smiling staff & very average breakfast buffet. Stay here if you have a low travel entitlement. Will suggest a good B&B instead at the same rate, in better location.

Room Tip: none, rely on your luck
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank aruntrg
Reviewed June 20, 2011

This was our first packaged tour ever... We were a group of 5 adults and 3 small kids... The hotel was gr8.... The staff was good and helpful... The housekeeping is praiseworthy... All in all a wonderful and memorable stay.... Though we stayed in Double/Twin bedroom.... i suggest Junior suites for families for want of space in case u r with kids...

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank sam2480
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I stayed at the Aditya Hometel for three nights in May 2011 while attending a family wedding in Hyderabad. First off, ensure that your driver or host doesn't confuse the Aditya Hometel with the nearby Hotel Aditya, which incidentally is also another Sarovar managed property. Confusing! The lobby of the Aditya Hometel is simple but clean and the desk staff are efficient. The restaurant located off of the lobby serves breakfast each morning (included with room price) and the selections include hot Indian breakfast items as well as continental fare (fruits, pastries, cereals, etc.). The breakfast area is quiet and comfortable, and the service staff is pretty attentive.

The room we stayed in was on the fourth floor of the property and was very small and awkwardly laid out. It contained one double bed. I was traveling with my older parents, and we had requested a room with space for a rollaway cot which the hotel said they'd accommodate. Once we arrived, however, we were told that the hotel had no rollaway cots, and could only make me a bed on the floor. This obviously wasn't ideal, but we had no choice so we went with it. The staff did make a comfortable bed for me - it wasn't merely sheets and blankets on a floor, but a plush cotton mattress made up nicely with clean linens and blankets. Still, we would have preferred a raised bed. Families traveling together may want to keep this issue in mind while booking. We were later informed that other rooms may have been appointed to house us better - perhaps a room with more floor space or even two double beds. But we had a hectic schedule in Hyderabad and once we were settled in the room, we didn't feel like moving.

Despite the cramped and awkward situation in the room, it was otherwise clean and well appointed with central A/C, a flat-screen TV, and a nice dry bathroom with a glass-enclosed shower stall and large sink vanity. The room had a laptop safe and small closet to store personal items. The hotel provides one free hour of internet wifi access per day to registered guests; additional time can be purchased for Rs. 75 per hour.

One other issue with the hotel is that they were usually pretty reluctant and sneaky about honoring our requests for call taxis. Call taxis are pretty easy to come by in Hyderabad and friends/family told us that if we ever needed a taxi, to simply call our hotel concierge and ask them to get a hold of one for us. But each time we asked the Aditya Hometel staff to call us a taxi, they'd dawdle, then inform us minutes later that all the call taxis in the city of Hyderabad were unavailable, and that our only choice was to take the hotel's own A/C rental car and driver if we wanted to go out. I found this awfully hard to believe, but the hotel seemed to have a surefire way to get the rental income from us each time - and we were on a tight schedule so we usually went with it. I imagine if you book a rental car/driver independently, you can save a little bit of money and stress.

The hotel is located directly across the street from a Reliance Fresh grocery store, which is convenient for purchasing any food, snacks, personal items and toiletries, etc. if you need to - a nice thing to keep in mind. I'm not sure if I'll ever have a reason to travel to Hyderabad again, and particularly to the Ameerpet area, but if I did I wouldn't mind staying at the Aditya Hometel again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family