“A Lovely trip..!!”
Review of Ixzire

Ixzire
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Ixzire was one resort we found with a beautiful glance of forest nature....The service was just perfect right from the day one.......Specially the candle light arrangement was just cool..:)
Special thanks to Bibhas, Sujay and the team they made our trip a memorable one........the sea food was awesome :)

- Avinash & Sonal

Room Tip: All Cottages and rooms are beautiful
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I stayed at this woderful resort near Port Blair... The service was very prompt and staff was very hospitable. Sight seeing tours were very well organized and the guide always accompanied us in the taxi.. The location is amidst jungles close the backwaters. After the long day out visiting various places, relaxing in the cottage with drinks in the stillness of the jungle during late evenings was a breathtaking experience..

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Amazing experience. No resort can be be more natural than Ixzire. The hospitality of Sujoy and other staffs are awesome. Our trip to Long Island was a great experience. Andaman can be enjoyed in monsson too. I am missing Ixzire in other tourist places.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This note is a token of appreciation to Bibhas, Sujoy and team for their excellent hospitality during our stay in Andamnas during January this year. With excellent customised packages, food and smiling support staff it made our trip a memorable one. Our outing to Guitar Islands was an unmatched experience.
If one wishes to explore Andamans with a touch of adventure be at IxZire......Indranil Banerji

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Our Andaman trip was one of the best trip in my Life. Specially I want to give Thanks to whole Ixzire team (Bibhas, Sujay & cook bhai) for successfully completion to our trip. There was a great experience in Andaman, which only can be possible extreem support from Ixzire.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Kudos to Bibhas, Sarmishtha and Sujoy for having the guts to have achieved what they have. Each oneof them in their own way have made IXZIRE a place I would want to visit again. I was spell bound with their courage and care to create this exotic resort. Words of praise can never end for them.
Andaman is a place of unparalleled natural beauty. But the attitude of the staff and the homeliness of the resort made our trip stand out and our trip a very memorable one. I could never imagine that each one of our family - my ageing parents, my wife and my kids would all enjoy this trip to the extent that they did. Adventure, scenic beauty and peace - all packed in one.
Not to forget the food. That was awesome too. I will go there again if I can. Long live IXZIRE.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My Andaman trip was bit hastily planned and finalised at the last minute. I was bit apprehensive as to how the trip would go.But after spending one week at Ixzire, i have no doubt in my mind that this was the best holiday/resort i have ever visited in my life. We had a amazing time at the resort and the personalized attention provided was something i have never experienced in any other facility.

I have to make special mention of the manager, Sujay-da who went out of his way to make us feel comfortable and ensured that we had the time of our life. He did not allow us to spend even 1 Re for anything during the entire stay.The staff and the cook also deserve mention since the food served was amazing and we over-ate a lot during the stay though we were unsure if we would even get vegetarian food initially.

I once again thank Ixzire for the wonderful time and we will be back soon to experience all the day trips which we couldn't fit in this trip due to lack of time. I am sure that this resort will become a landmark of South Andaman in the days to come.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple