All reviews clouds bar top floor floor to ceiling windows great hotel special thanks rooftop bar an amazing view steam room modern hotel business trip nice room outdoor pool sea view spa alex city isu
Reviewed November 15, 2016

Excellent location, just few steps from Batumi’s famous boulevard and beach, 10 minutes to drive from the train station. Spacious and comfortable rooms, delicious food in and around the hotel. One of the best choices for a short visit in Batumi.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ozlemkanbak, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Batumi, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2016

Dear George1024,

Thank you very much for taking your time and giving nice comments to our Hotel.

Hope to welcome you soon back to our hotel.

Reviewed November 9, 2016 via mobile

Excellent hotel in a great location. Two of us stayed there for 6wks while working locally at the port. The staff went the extra mile to accommodate our needs even when we worked unsocial times having to sleep during the day. The help and advice from reception was invaluable and nothing was too much trouble. The manager made time to meet with myself to check everything was ok and our visit was pleasant.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear nomoremondays,

Thank you very much for taking your time and giving nice comments to our Hotel.

I am really glad to hear that we have acommadate you well.

Hope to welcome you soon back.

Reviewed November 2, 2016

it was my first time in Georgia and I didn't know what to expect. This hotel was very clean and rooms were first rate. Very new and modern. Best of all, the staff really made the stay enjoyable and comfortable. In particular, there was an employee named Jatinder, from India, who spoke fluent English and Georgian who was truly outstanding. He went out of his way to provide the best service. Highly recommend if you are in Batumi. Great location as well

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear 23sammyk,

Thank you very much for taking your time and giving nice comments to our Hotel.

I am honered to hear that our team made the differance and also I have already extended special thaks to Jatinder.

Hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

Amazing rooms.
Very nice casino.
The hotel is in a very good location, near the sea.
Customer care was excellent especially from David the reception guy, everything was done with a smile and quickly.
I will definitely come back in the future.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Daniel B,

Thank you very much for taking your time and giving nice comments to our Hotel.

I have already extended a special thanks to David.

I will be my pleasure to welcome you back on your next visit.

Kind Regards.

Reviewed October 15, 2016

The service is great, staff is experienced and very helpfull. The room is very well maitained and furnished well orgenized and cosy. Location is great near Seaside-walk and close (by foot) to fine restaurants. Rich breakfast. Spa is very good, Two outsanding recptionists - Ms.Sophi and Mr.Nika how helped us greatly and made the for us the difference !!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Moshe B,

Thank you very much for taking your time and giving nice comments to our Hotel.

I have already extened a special thanks to Mrs. Sopho and Mr. Nika.

I hope to welcome you on your next trip to Batumi.

Kind Regards.