“Delicious fish”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dubai
“Delicious fish”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

I was hesitant to visit this place because of the recent negative comments but since we were by the fountains and were hungry we decided to give it a try and I'm glad we did. The Turkish salads were fresh and delicious. I ordered the salmon for my little girl and I went for the sea bass. We both loved the food. My husband went for the Urfa kabob and wasn't too thrilled with his dish. His chocolate fondant looked better than it tasted according to him. I guess seafood is the best choice there. The service was very slow but otherwise it's a good place to dine.

• Visited August 2014

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Krakow, Poland
“Inflated prices, service wanting”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

The first time I was here, the ovens worked and my friends and I were able to have a few appetizers. The second time being the summer. ..ovens didn't work but we were so hungry we settled for an overpriced disappointing Greek Salad that lacked olives and peppers. The ice cream coffees more than made up for that and the cold fries they served.

Baku, Azerbaijan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fish not tasty, price are too high”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I heard about tasty fishes at this restaurant, so visited it. I spent around 110 USD for 3 little fried fishes and it could be OK, if they were tasty, but unfortunately they were not. So, I cannot recommend this place to anyone

Visited September 2013
Tbilisi, Georgia
“Rise and fall of Grand Grill”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

When it was opened years ago, place was certainly better in terms of food quality and service. But now as recession hits - price/performance went down a bit. Still a good place, but not any more on list to visit.

Visited October 2012
“Fantastic Fish and ambiance”
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

I asked a member of staff at the Sheraton Hotel what was the best restaurant for fish and this restaurant was recommended.
I am pleased to say I was not disappointed. Great service, food and atmosphere in a perfect setting.

• Visited May 2013