“Excellent foodprocessor and service”
Review of Papillon Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Papillon Restaurant & Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: In our restaurant you will find german, european, african and thai dishes.We pay attention in using the relevant spices for an authentic taste of the meals. With that, we want to remind you, to care for the hotness of the menu. Our friendly staff will assist you in any question concerning our meals. Particular changes in preparing your food, will be considered.Our serviceDaily changing "Lunch special" from 12:00 - 16:00 for D150.Happy hour from 12:00 - 16:00 Julbrew D 30 Softdrinks D 20You can order all meals for take away.Also you can join our catering service, if you decide another location for our menu.Most likely we welcome you inside our Restaurant and wish you a pleasant stay.
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Excellent foodprocessor and service”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I go to the Gambia already for three year and I love this place. Great affordable clean food. I can enter the kitchen on request every moment and it as always is clean. On top of that I really like the service. Papillon understand what service is.

To sum up: great food and terrific service

Sijmen

• Visited October 2012

• Polish first
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxing and friendly meeting place”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

While visiting home, I happened to be on the Banjul Hash House Harriers meet and run on Monday and it was at the Papillon Bar and restaurant. That was my first time that I have heard of this place and we really had an excellent meal. Since then, I frequented the Papillon Bar and Restaurant at least once a week during my stay. It is a very quiet, peaceful place and a good choice of menu, very important people on both sides of the bar.
It is a place that must be visited if you are having a holiday in the Gambia, and I definitely recommend it to everyone. I am looking forward to going back for my very special (Brochette) on my next visit which I hope will be very soon. So until then, Ciao

• Visited August 2012
Kiev
“William Pardy”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Having spent a year in Gambia I had an opportunity to visit this restaurant on many occassions. It is a well designed, extemely clean and openreataurant where everyne is made welcome. The fod is exquiste and the choices many, in particular Thai food. I would reccomend that you pay a visit, sample the fare and enjoy real value. It is a jewel in the crown of Senegambia. The owner and management will give you their persoanal attention, of this you can be assured.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank wwpardy
Nottingham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best in West Africa”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

If you want excellent food separate bar area in a relaxed atmosphere in a restaurant that is appointed to the highest standards with helpful and friendly staff managed by a lovely lady who was ever present and made you feel very welcome. Nothing too much trouble.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank rod_pickard
Parchim, Germany
“fantastic”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

definitely one of the best restaurants in the Gambia. A lot of choice of menus with good taste in a nice atmosphere. German managment and clean as that. Don`t miss that place.

• Visited June 2012