“paradiso”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Swindon, United Kingdom
“paradiso”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

This was always really busy and sometimes could not even get a table. The pizza and pasta was lovely and so fresh. would definetly recommend going.

Visited February 2013

• Polish first
telford
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“pasta & pizza to die for”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Amazing pizza and pasta, you cannot visit the strip without earing here, we ate twice here. Friendly staff, excellent service

Visited February 2013
Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom
“excellent food”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We went here 4 times in 2 weeks we loved the food excellent valve for money. You got to try the pizza's they were very nice. I also had the fillet steak with garlic sauce very large servings. I also had a pasta one night huge bowl couldn't finish it all my boyfriend finished it for me.

• Visited January 2013
Hereford, United Kingdom
“Paradice on a plate”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Excellent food and great value for money an extensive menu for all tastes, on my first visit I tried the Spaghetti Roma Chicken, mushrooms and garlic all in a cream sauce. I had to return 2 nights later and went for the Macaroni De-Capreo shrimps mushrooms garlic and spinach, both meals were excellent. it is a typical Italian restaurant but caters for all tastes. Give it a try

• Visited February 2013
Oxon
“The best spaghetti bolognese I have tasted”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Being a regular traveller to Gambia, and currently there at the moment I know where I like to eat and I must admit I am a fan of Paradiso who do lovely pizza's, I also love there bolognese it is cooked very well and has never disappointed me. The service is always helpful and unlike many restaurants the owner is always busy helping to, Food is served hot and very quickly to. If your ever out in Gambia I would highly recommend you visit this restaurant to eat. The prices are very reasonable too compared too a lot of restaurants.

• Visited February 2013