2,099 results
All reviews sandy bottom overwater bungalow french polynesia koi pond grocery store le carre restaurant la plantation pool bar fish windstar cruise other islands per person hotel shuttle the main hotel the hotel offers friday night pre cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019

We had a very short stay here, a day room before our flight home after a cruise on the Paul Gauguin. We enjoyed sunset over the lagoon, "Apero Chic" (Happy Hour) at the pool bar and wished we had time for more!

Room tip: Most rooms are in two main buildings. They have a few over water bungalows.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Marketing_SofitelFP, Marketing & Communication at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort managed by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

What a wonderful sharing of experience! We are delighted to have welcomed you to our corner of paradise!
We do our best to make you live a real Polynesian experience. A unique experience.
The teams are very touched by your comment and thank you very much.
See you soon at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort, Mauruuru!

Reviewed May 6, 2019

We stayed here for two days prior to cruising French Polynesia on the Paul Gaugin. Wonderful lei welcome even though it was later in the evening when we arrived after a long flight. Room had a great layout. Beautiful view of the beach and pool.Rooms could use a little update but were very nice and clean and very comfortable. Staff was wonderful, friendly and professional. Hotel grounds are lovely and very convenient location. Could walk to the market, shops and restaurants.Would highly recommend.

Ia ora na,
What a wonderful sharing of experience ! Thank you for this very nice testimony which touches us a lot, we are delighted to have been able to welcome you in our corner of paradise !
We do our best to make you live wonderful moments and your satisfaction is our greatest reward !
Thanks again and see you soon at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort, Mauruuru !

Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

I’m at the hotel at be moment an added bonus was I arrived early and the room was ready I was also given an upgrade to a junior suite and I’m guest of the day. Not to sure what that means but I had my photo taken and was given complimentary fruit and champagne.

I’m sitting on my balcony listening to the music at the restaurant it’s such a beautiful setting. I think I read there is a fire dancing show on a Friday nights so I will certainly hear it from my balcony.

This room has two balconies one with a table and chair the other with tables and four chairs, two sun lounges and a lounge and coffee table just awesome- wish I was staying longer.

Terrific toiletries are in the bathroom, the usual shampoo, nail files, loofah all seem great products. Bathrobes in the room is you use them.

Rooms are clean and tidy my only negative about the room is the lighting they are a bit dim for us oldies.

I took a kayak out this afternoon and it was so calming and peaceful. Lots of beautiful coral and fish great photo opportunity. The water was not so clear close to the beach but further out it was great. Recommended this or a paddle board.

The sand bottom pool look great but I prefer the ocean. Stacks of sun lounges around and the sunsets are awesome looking over to a Moorea.

It’s a great location probably 10 mins from the airport.

The staff are friendly and helpful and I will stay again on my next visit to Tahiti hopefully longer as one night isn’t enough.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Marketing_SofitelFP, Marketing & Communication at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort managed by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Ia Ora Na,

Your comment is simply Magnificent!
We are so happy that you were delighted with your stay with us, and of course the quality of service from our wonderful Ambassadors.
We can't have a better reward than such a beautiful comment.

Thank you and see you soon at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort!

Reviewed April 19, 2019

I stayed for 1 night with my family. The hotel is beautiful, large, very well located near the sea. The staff is very friendly and very helpful too. The room was spacious, clean and modern with a nice sea-view. I really enjoyed the food too, with the Sofitel French touch. The bar near the pool and the beach is a perfect place for a drink or a casual family dinner. I will come back! Thanks for the welcoming!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Marketing_SofitelFP, Marketing & Communication at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort managed by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

Ia Ora Na,

Your comment is simply Magnificent!
We can't have a better reward than such a beautiful comment.
Thank you and see you soon at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort!

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

We stayed with some friends on an organized trip. Breakfast and supper were excellent. The staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms clean and nice with a view on the ocean.
Took a sunset cruise on a small boat from the beqch, very nice

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Marketing_SofitelFP, Marketing & Communication at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort managed by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Ia ora na and thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort.

We are delighted to have been able to welcome you and share with you our corner of paradise !
We hope to welcome you again very soon !

Mauruuru