“Great Pizza and Pasta”
Review of Le Cigalon

Le Cigalon
Ranked #17 of 27 Restaurants in Punaauia
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Miami, Florida
“Great Pizza and Pasta”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Ate at restaurant twice - but warn you - have only pizza or pasta. My husband had a seafood gratin and it was awful. Otherwise nice. Reasonable prices.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank MaryAguiar77

Norfolk, Massachusetts
“Good Food”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We tried this out after reading about it in the travel guide. Apparently the indoor dining area, which looked quite nice, was closed the night we were there so we ate out on the patio which is furnished with plastic chairs and tables, so nothing fancy. And while we were waited on by a waitress who made sure to double-check everything we ordered since we did so mainly by pointing at items on the menu given our limited French, the area was dominated by a large take out counter. So I don't necessarily recommend it if you are looking for something fancy or something on the water as it was definitely more of a local place. The food was fine. My husband had a brick oven pizza which was very good and I had steak shish-ke-bob- nothing exotic but that is how I like it. Dinner with a couple drinks for two of us cost around $50 U.S.

Visited April 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Worth trying!!!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Ate here for lunch while staying at Le Meridien. We had driven around Tahiti for about three hours and found nowhere to eat so it was ironic that this restaurant was within walking distance of our hotel. We ate inside because it was very humid outside, although given the choice I would have preferred to eat outside with the locals. Inside was air conditioned and we were given a very warm welcome by the staff. I had a shrimp curry with jasmine rice and it was incredible. The menu and wine list have many options and all are reasonably priced by Tahiti standards. We all enjoyed our meals and would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

• Visited April 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Ambiance Food and Great Value”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We stayed next door (Le Meridien Hotel) and we could walk to this restaurant. We went once and then we decided to go back for our last diner, to enjoy the friendly atmosphere and the cuisine (sort of Provencal cuisine). Raw fish is available with a great choice of Pizza.

• Visited January 2013
san diego
“Food poisioning”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

My husband and I ate hamburgers at this restaurant for dinner. At 10pm, I was violently ill. It lasted for 3 hours. It almost ruined my trip. Be very careful what you order here- they may keep their food cold just not cold enough.

• Visited November 2012