“Very Good”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
St. Pete Beach, Florida
“Very Good”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

This is a fancy French fare. It's really not my style and I had to have things on the menu explained to me but I did find the entree to be excellent and the service as well. The atmosphere is beautiful and we had a table that was overlooking the water. The owner visited our table several times and I found this to be a nice touch. We did have a very hard time finding the place as we had our own vehicle so I would recommend getting detailed directions if you plan to do this or taking a taxi.

Meredith, NH
“Stellar Cuisine, View, Service”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Top shelf dining. Plan to take your time and savor the view and the food. I enjoyed the ambiance and professionalism at Le CoCo. We felt pampered and ate some uniquely prepared items. They are passionate about good food and service, nothing was rushed, everything was delicious. It is expensive, but well worth it for a special dinner.

Los Angeles, California
“The best restaurant of Tahiti”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I've eaten at Coco's three times and have never been disappointed. The staff are super friendly, courteous and knowledgable. The menu is innovative and unique--always surpassing expectations. And the location is perfect. A beautiful ocean view no matter what table. I cannot wait to return.

“Spectacular!!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I am generally very conservative but this was truly a fabulous experience. The food, the view, the service, the ambience..everything was awesome. This place is better than many Michelin many starred restaurants in Europe and is likely the best place we have ever dined. If you have a chance..you should not miss it. Also my wife needed a special diet ( allergies) and they went out of their way to make her dinner perfect. One orders off an iPod with photos of the dishes and the food really looks like the photos. Truly unique.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank megershwin .
Plano, Texas, United States
“Outstanding Island 5 Star Restaurant”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Outside, close to the ocean waves. Great food preparation and presentation. Outstanding staff and atmosphere. Expensive and worth it.

Visited June 2014