What a fantastic resort. Having just spent 10 nights sailing Raiatea & Bora Bora it was an absolute joy to arrive here and our first words were "wow, this is nice!". In hindsight I would have booked at least another night here. The check in was great - took all of 2 minutes. We had a room with a kitchenette and fabulous views of the ocean & the little motu. At night we had the roar of the waves crashing on the reef. Very clean rooms & of a high standard & very comfy beds. We dined in the restaurant of which the service was great and the food really well presented and very nice. The infinity pool with the pool bar was the place to hangout during the day. A totally relaxing atmosphere and I would recommend this resort to anyone coming through - except stay more than 1 night. Resorts are not really our thing but 2 nights/3 days here would've been great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti promises to be the premier Papeete resort for business and leisure travelers alike, offering 121 guest rooms ranging from rooms to multi-bedroom duplex suites and Manava Suites. Consistent with the South Pacific Management portfolio and decorated by Tahitian architect/designer Bruno Hervochon, all guestrooms will reflect authentic Polynesian decor, while still offering contemporary amenities and the comfort of home. With state-of-the-art technology and in-suite kitchen quarters, each room offer a luxurious, well-appointed home base for travelers of all kinds, from business travelers staying for a week, to leisure travelers en route to the outer islands. The resort encompasses five separate buildings, with the first housing the reception area, restaurant, meeting rooms and 12 guest rooms, and the additional four housing 109 suites on 3 floors. In addition, the resort features two bars, a restaurant, a fitness centre, a spa & beauty centre and the island’s largest infinity swimming pool facing the lagoon and nearby island of Moorea. The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti is located in the island’s northwestern region, in the community of Punaauia, conveniently located five minutes from Faa’a International Airport and ten minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Manava Suite Resort Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Hotel Punaauia
- Manava Suite Hotel Tahiti
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Punaauia