This is a good hotel for a stop over in Papeete if you need to wait for a flight or cruise.
Be aware that after 2:00PM there is no food avalaible in the restaurant, only snacks in the bar.
The staff is not very friendly, specially at the restaurant, where it seems that they are in a rush to push you out.
The pool is nice, with a wonderul view. No beach.
The room that we stayed was huge, called Lagoon view or similar. They are located in the third floor. Very clean. My wife complained about the size of the pillows not being confortable for a pleasant sleep (too bulky and hard).
In order to go to the market you need a shuttle bus, there are two per day (at a charge).
I will not reccomend for an extended stay, there are betters places in the islands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti promises to be the premier Papeete resort for business and leisure travelers alike, offering 121 guest rooms ranging from rooms to multi-bedroom duplex suites and Manava Suites. Consistent with the South Pacific Management portfolio and decorated by Tahitian architect/designer Bruno Hervochon, all guestrooms will reflect authentic Polynesian decor, while still offering contemporary amenities and the comfort of home. With state-of-the-art technology and in-suite kitchen quarters, each room offer a luxurious, well-appointed home base for travelers of all kinds, from business travelers staying for a week, to leisure travelers en route to the outer islands. The resort encompasses five separate buildings, with the first housing the reception area, restaurant, meeting rooms and 12 guest rooms, and the additional four housing 109 suites on 3 floors. In addition, the resort features two bars, a restaurant, a fitness centre, a spa & beauty centre and the island’s largest infinity swimming pool facing the lagoon and nearby island of Moorea. The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti is located in the island’s northwestern region, in the community of Punaauia, conveniently located five minutes from Faa’a International Airport and ten minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TravelUp, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Manava Suite Resort Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Hotel Punaauia
- Manava Suite Hotel Tahiti
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Punaauia