Our last stop on the Feejee Experience tour was Volivoli Beach. Words cannot describe how beautiful this place is, you will just have to go and stay for yourself! Accomodation is only in dorms, however I believe they were in the process of building some lodge rooms for couples when we stayed there. We were able to however, have a dorm to ourselves for a slightly extra charge. The nightlife here is amazing and everyone gets involved. Drinks are very reasonably priced. I think it was around $4FJD for a Bounty OP Rum Can. Food was great too. Lots of activities such as snorkling, kayaking etc. Also base for Ra divers and some excellent dive spots. Great breakfasts. Staff are fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Volivoli Beach Resort is a dedicated SSI and PADI dive Resort on Viti Levu, Fiji. It is owned and operated by the Darling family, 16 year veterans of the area. Dive facilities are world class and on site. All accommodations have ocean views. Nearby Bligh Waters are renowned for an amazing display of fish, pelagic creatures and soft corals. Guests enjoy snorkelling, kayaking, beach volleyball, fishing, village culture and sunset cruises. The Darling philosophy is simple - “We spend time talking to our guests, whether on a dive trip or over a cold beer,” says Nick, “This helps us fine tune the Volivoli experience.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Volivoli Beach Resort Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volivoli Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Volivoli Beach Resort Fiji Rakiraki