Thanks to the team at VoliVoli, Mum and i went for a weekend get away and couldn't have been more delighted.
Resort is predominantly geared to dive groups and off resort snorkeling isn't terrific. I expressed keen interest in snorkel outing for next day and staff weren't proactive in finding more participants - had to find someone myself to share cost of outing. That said, had a great snorkel, with a great lady, and an attentive boat attendant to keep an eye on us, so worked out OK.
Great rooms, friendly, laid back communal/dining area.
Would definitely put on my list of return locations. Cheers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Volivoli Beach Resort is a dedicated SSI and PADI dive Resort on Viti Levu, Fiji. It is owned and operated by the Darling family, 16 year veterans of the area. Dive facilities are world class and on site. All accommodations have ocean views. Nearby Bligh Waters are renowned for an amazing display of fish, pelagic creatures and soft corals. Guests enjoy snorkelling, kayaking, beach volleyball, fishing, village culture and sunset cruises. The Darling philosophy is simple - “We spend time talking to our guests, whether on a dive trip or over a cold beer,” says Nick, “This helps us fine tune the Volivoli experience.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Volivoli Beach Resort Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volivoli Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Volivoli Beach Resort Fiji Rakiraki