Stayed 1 night with friends and to be honest, not so great. Volivoli is known for the diving, so maybe the diving is great enough for people to stay. We didn't dive, we fished, although the fishing was great the accommodation/resort not so crash hot. We stayed in a share type accommodation (separate rooms, but shared bathroom). My partner suffered from what he thinks was bed bugs, however I was ok. The room was ok, nothing special. Same goes for the bathroom. Can't comment on food as we ate what we caught. The kitchen did however cook our fish & it was really nice. Bar pricing was ok. Pool was nice. Staff were friendly & eager to please. Volivoli was a long drive to get to (from Suva) and to be honest not really worth the trip (again, might have been worth it for diving, not sure). Accommodation is pricey for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Volivoli Beach Resort is a dedicated SSI and PADI dive Resort on Viti Levu, Fiji. It is owned and operated by the Darling family, 16 year veterans of the area. Dive facilities are world class and on site. All accommodations have ocean views. Nearby Bligh Waters are renowned for an amazing display of fish, pelagic creatures and soft corals. Guests enjoy snorkelling, kayaking, beach volleyball, fishing, village culture and sunset cruises. The Darling philosophy is simple - “We spend time talking to our guests, whether on a dive trip or over a cold beer,” says Nick, “This helps us fine tune the Volivoli experience.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Volivoli Beach Resort Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volivoli Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Volivoli Beach Resort Fiji Rakiraki