There is nothing much wrong with Volivoli Beach, but when we stayed there the lack of atmosphere was a disappointment. Most of the guests were friends or family members of the owners and this led to a slightly clubby/cliquey feel which the staff didn't do much to alleviate. Some of the daytime staff were so brusque as to be rude and there was little enthusiasm for providing information or encouraging guests to get involved in anything that was going on. In it's favour, the accomodation was fine, some great views and the pool area was lovely. We stayed four nights and I think that as non-divers two would have been a better choice.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Volivoli Beach Resort is a dedicated SSI and PADI dive Resort on Viti Levu, Fiji. It is owned and operated by the Darling family, 16 year veterans of the area. Dive facilities are world class and on site. All accommodations have ocean views. Nearby Bligh Waters are renowned for an amazing display of fish, pelagic creatures and soft corals. Guests enjoy snorkelling, kayaking, beach volleyball, fishing, village culture and sunset cruises. The Darling philosophy is simple - “We spend time talking to our guests, whether on a dive trip or over a cold beer,” says Nick, “This helps us fine tune the Volivoli experience.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Volivoli Beach Resort Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volivoli Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Volivoli Beach Resort Fiji Rakiraki